Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

Joushigun
09.10.2012 , 09:33 PM | #51
Darth Baras has to take the word of his apprentice when he gets his shoes shined.

(you know...it's bad we're all making fat jokes here....but you know, at least I [and I am pretty overweight] find them funny. Got to laugh at yourself)

An unlucky acolyte tried to steal Baras' mask to find out what he looked like underneath...only to die a horrible death out of fright after he found Barney the Dinosaur.

Political, so spoilered:

Spoiler

(no body said I was funny)
"I am a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife."- Lady Vastra, Doctor Who and the Snowmen

TheBetty
09.10.2012 , 11:45 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Joushigun View Post
Darth Baras has to take the word of his apprentice when he gets his shoes shined.
Lol I like that one.

Darth Baras is the galactic champion of Hutt Ball. Simply because he takes the expression "Be the ball" too literally.
If force choking Jawas is wrong, I don't want to be right.

MasterRequiem
09.11.2012 , 06:46 AM | #53
The Hutt's nickname for Darth Baras is "fatty"
Hokey religions and glow-sticks are nothing compared to the power of beer and pie.

losdia
09.11.2012 , 07:13 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterRequiem View Post
The Hutt's nickname for Darth Baras is "fatty"
I think we may have a winner.
"Say, Mike... Did we just do something horribly wrong?"
"Yeah, I think so."
-MST3K, Invasion USA

AhsokaTanorules
09.11.2012 , 09:15 AM | #55
I really don't understand why Baras is the subject of fat jokes. To me even Warden Graal is more the resident lard ***. He actually reminds me of some fat **** manager I knew irl who died of a heart attack not too long ago.

Captain_Zone
09.11.2012 , 09:53 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by AhsokaTanorules View Post
I really don't understand why Baras is the subject of fat jokes. To me even Warden Graal is more the resident lard ***. He actually reminds me of some fat **** manager I knew irl who died of a heart attack not too long ago.
Probably the fact that Baras wears a mask that reminds a lot of people of Cartman from South Park.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

DarthRamette
09.11.2012 , 10:41 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by losdia View Post
I think we may have a winner.
I would have to agree so far that is number one.

Vectuvius
09.11.2012 , 12:30 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardim View Post
Oh Lord have mercy on people who have to suffer through that

Darth Baras once killed a man by grabbing him and smothering him with his belly.
Hahaha thanks for that mental picture
"And now you run in search of the Jedi. They are all dead, save one—and one broken Jedi cannot stop the darkness that is to come."-Darth Sion

AhsokaTanorules
09.11.2012 , 05:48 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Probably the fact that Baras wears a mask that reminds a lot of people of Cartman from South Park.
Eh? His mask looks nothing like Cartman? He reminds me more of either a crash etst dummy, a Dark Lord of Helgedad from the Lone Wolf series, or even Baal, Jared Syn's son from that cheesy 80's scifi movie Metalstorm.

As for Cartman, most of the Huttlord's in this game remind me more of him than Baras ever would. Fat, lazy, manipulative, gluttonous, selfish...When I had my Sith Warrior butchering Hutss on Quesh and Nar Shaddaa, I was definitely reminded more of Cartman there then any audience with Baras.

Wonkadude
09.11.2012 , 06:11 PM | #60
If Darth Baras falls, he would send Dromund Kass out of orbit.

[I'm not funny either ]