Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

Excise
09.15.2015 , 09:14 AM | #481
The Emperor consumed all of Ziost.

Still not as big as Baras.
[[The real Revan wouldn't go crazy and kill the Emperor with an insane ceremony. The real Revan would get smashed on stims until his eyeballs bled, abuse the insane pathing AI, and reload the instant something went wrong. He would be unstoppable.]]

RowanThursday
09.15.2015 , 03:41 PM | #482
The great Sith Lords of history are immortalised in Sith art and architecture for aeons to come. When Sidious took power as the Emperor Palpatine, he decided to revive the old tradition, and build a life sized statue of Darth Baras. Then Grand Moff Tarkin suggested putting a big laser in it.
"... Pointless meatbag bickering."
-- HK-55

jauvtus
12.24.2015 , 05:16 AM | #483
As we know the SI fights Thanaton in a different Council room then the SW. The reason is simple: even if all 11 Council members were present, they wouldnt be able to move Baras's corpse from the first room after the SW killed him.
When the JK defeated the Emperor's Voice, the temple collapsed on DK and (s)he felt a great disturbance in the Force. Later after sharing a few stories with Marr on Yavin 4 (s)he realized it had nothing to do with the Emperor, it was only the tremors caused by Baras collapsing on Korriban.

This thread should never die!
Why did the SW start with Episode IV?
Because the director Yoda was

BlazeTomahawk
12.24.2015 , 02:17 PM | #484
Darth Baras once tried to reprogram the Star Forge to make cheeseburgers

lukewarcriminal
12.24.2015 , 02:22 PM | #485
do u know screen shaking bug? its just darth baras rolling over on the other side of his bed.
if You feel like i have helped You... Help me and use my referral link down below
FREE 7 days subscription and more
some people hold onto their misery, a token of their lives, painted faces, warlike, they march on for blood they'd do anything

lhawke
12.27.2015 , 11:58 PM | #486
Don't believe what they tell you about Makeb.
Darth Baras had to force jump to the surface before his shuttle exploded.

supervisor "what happened"
Engineer "Not sure, it was a huge impact. The crew are too scared to go and check it out"

I love the guy he's been a huge source of entertainment for my sw. Even my light side sith can't resist.

thebumpkin
06.02.2016 , 04:45 PM | #487
Darth Baras is so fat, he once blocked a hyperlane when he bent over.

Darth Baras is so fat, he took a selfie and crashed the holonet.

Darth Baras is so accomplished at eating, he entered the hunger games, and won all 75 of them.

Darth Baras is so fat, he uses cheat codes for Wii fit

Darth Baras is so fat, he has to bathe on manaan.
"I love killing Cultists. Makes me feel like I'm tidying up the Galaxy. - Bounty Hunter, Hoth main planetary story.
"I thought the interrogation we faced on Manaan was severe. Darth Marr made that little session seem like a picnic! - C2D4, Shadow of Revan Post Darkside choice.

AylaL
06.02.2016 , 04:56 PM | #488
Quote: Originally Posted by thebumpkin View Post
Darth Baras is so accomplished at eating, he entered the hunger games, and won all 75 of them.
We have a winner

Darth baras is so fat he made Porkins look slim.

thebumpkin
06.12.2016 , 06:42 AM | #489
I can't believe I had to search for this thread... sad.

Darth Baras is so fat, he thinks Cookies are tic tacs.

Darth Baras is so fat, he has his own ozone layer.

Darth Baras is so fat, he was able to be on Dromund Kaas and Korriban at the same time.

Darth Baras is so fat, they had to use an orbital strike to dig his grave.
"I love killing Cultists. Makes me feel like I'm tidying up the Galaxy. - Bounty Hunter, Hoth main planetary story.
"I thought the interrogation we faced on Manaan was severe. Darth Marr made that little session seem like a picnic! - C2D4, Shadow of Revan Post Darkside choice.

PowerJediRanger
06.12.2016 , 07:35 AM | #490
Darth Baras is so fat that when he fell everyone on Corusant felt an earthquake.
"Do or do not, there is no try."