Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

Rugu
05.06.2014 , 12:54 AM | #451
Baras is so fat Dromund Kaas orbits him.
星球大战飞船在上海制造。

Deshiel
05.06.2014 , 03:07 PM | #452
Here comes a funny screenshot from the game featuring Darth Baras ;D

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...l2-d4lwnky.jpg

pandarisman
05.16.2014 , 07:22 PM | #453
Quote: Originally Posted by Kikilicious View Post
Darth Baras wears the slave dancer costume under his armor, and wears it when he's alone. You're welcome.
Does this affect Miraluka too if so:
Saruka(Miraluka Jedi Shadow): I need some mental healing, anyone have a lv 55, Nightmare-geared sage healer?

PaxSithari
05.17.2014 , 12:34 AM | #454
Quote: Originally Posted by pandarisman View Post
Does this affect Miraluka too if so:
Saruka(Miraluka Jedi Shadow): I need some mental healing, anyone have a lv 55, Nightmare-geared sage healer?
Satele Shan herself couldn't disabuse you of that image. The only one that could, is HK-47.

However, the term "meatbag" should NEVER be used in Baras' presence. Fatbag, maybe. Lipidious fleshbag perhaps. Adipose monster definitely. But not meatbag.
We've forgotten what it is to be Jedi. So I'm going to do some real Jedi work now, and help someone in trouble rather than talk big concepts and run errands for politicians - Bardan Jusik

The Shadowlands, home to awesomeness

FuriosMorega
05.20.2014 , 11:38 AM | #455
Darth Baras is so fat, the Death Star had to reload.

skarlson
05.21.2014 , 09:58 AM | #456
I would like to correct something someone said many pages back. Darth Baras only appears to go at a walk when using force speed because he doesn't use force speed. He does not possess the necessary strength in the force bring that much mass to a stop once he gets going.

Coincidentally this is also the reason for his power bid later on. Sure he also wanted to use it to acquire some political power but his main objective was acquiring the force strength to bring his gargantuan form to a stop after using force speed. He previously experimented with altering the laws of physics but was unsuccessful.
"Unlimited powahahaha! I can't say it..." -Darth Sidious as a Sorcerer

CommanderKeeva
05.21.2014 , 11:36 AM | #457
Darth Baras was banned from Dread Palace because the tiles in Raptus' room kept crashing to the floor under his weight.

Also Baras can't do 8man operations because he takes up sixteen ops frames.
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?

CommanderKeeva
05.21.2014 , 11:57 AM | #458
Lore Fact of the Day:

At the conclusion of the Great Galactic War, Darth Baras single-handedly crippled and destroyed the Republic's fast-food industry in the infamous Snacking of Coruscant!
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?

PaxSithari
05.21.2014 , 11:08 PM | #459
Contrary to popular belief, Darth Baras is not a Force Eater. No one has to force him to eat.
We've forgotten what it is to be Jedi. So I'm going to do some real Jedi work now, and help someone in trouble rather than talk big concepts and run errands for politicians - Bardan Jusik

The Shadowlands, home to awesomeness

JediJester
05.23.2014 , 05:50 AM | #460
Darth Baras (aka Darth Beergut) is so fat the sarlacc died of old age before it could digest him.