Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

Biancaneri
09.06.2012 , 08:57 AM | #11
Darth Baras is so fat that when a Sarlacc saw him in a restraunt it was like "Damn! That dude can eat!"

BenjaminminU
09.06.2012 , 09:01 AM | #12
When Darth Baras went to Nar Shaddaa and sat down, everyone thought he was an armored Hutt.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

SmugglersLuck
09.06.2012 , 09:10 AM | #13
When Darth Baras claimed victory in a food contest, Khem Val remarked "Never have I seen one eat so many since the battlefields on Yn and Chabosh."

Ardim
09.06.2012 , 03:08 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Zacula View Post
Darth Baras' favorite method of torturing someone? Dancing without his shirt on.
Oh Lord have mercy on people who have to suffer through that

Darth Baras once killed a man by grabbing him and smothering him with his belly.
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

alricka
09.06.2012 , 03:38 PM | #15
Darth Baras is so fat he shows up on radars.

DarthRobert
09.06.2012 , 07:25 PM | #16
Darth Baras is so big, when Obi Wan saw him he said "That's no moon. That's a space station."

Thank you, Robot Chicken.

Also, Darth [em]Baras[sing].

TheBetty
09.06.2012 , 07:37 PM | #17
Darth Baras is soo big, A-wings are constantly trying to trip him over.
If force choking Jawas is wrong, I don't want to be right.

CephalicRex
09.06.2012 , 08:02 PM | #18
Fun Fact: Darth Baras keeps an additional six lightsabers nestled snugly under his fat rolls.

DreksOrden
09.06.2012 , 08:08 PM | #19
Darth Baras used to actually be really skinny (Im not joking look in the comics) then when the cold war started he decided that he would not need any physical ability and made a few dozen imperial cookie salesmen VERY happy

Aurbere
09.06.2012 , 08:18 PM | #20
Darth Baras gained weight during the Cold War. When his fellow Dark Lords asked him why, he said that he didn't need to train because he was too powerful. This lead to an unnatural weight gain that has unfortunately forced him to refrain from fighting on the front lines. If the Dark Lords ever need to get rid of him, they plan to have him lead an assault on Coruscant personally.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."