Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stuck in pvp on Voss

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

melodylane
09.05.2012 , 11:25 AM | #1
Ive submitted a help ticket through the game and am now going to post here.... Is anybody else having the problem of being stuck in pvp when on Voss. I'll go into the cantina chill for a while the pvp flag will drop off and as soon as I leave Voss-Ka it pops back up. I dont know if it's doing it on any other planets since Ive been on Voss mainly the past couple days but needless to say its really annoying man! Any suggestions

"For some people this world ain't never gonna be right.... Maybe your Mattie's one of those people" ~ Doc Holiday -Tombstone-

Cerimon
09.05.2012 , 01:03 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings melodylane,

Being in Contested Territory (PvP) will flag you automatically for PvP. Once you leave a PvP area the flag will drop after a few minutes. Also buffing your character will reset the PvP timer so try to avoid this until the flag is dropped.

Please post again if you need further assistance.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

phfph
09.05.2012 , 01:12 PM | #3
Same have happend to me,And i think that after about 1/2- 1 hour(play time) it will go away if you dont are in pvp area.

melodylane
09.05.2012 , 02:01 PM | #4
So then Voss is a pvp area? Cause I was thinking this was what was going on.

"For some people this world ain't never gonna be right.... Maybe your Mattie's one of those people" ~ Doc Holiday -Tombstone-