Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Force Wave/Overload Change in 1.4 - An appeal to reconsider

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Force Wave/Overload Change in 1.4 - An appeal to reconsider

Ryvirath
09.30.2012 , 10:31 AM | #341
Electric bindings with the new overload is an unquestionable buff to people who can actually aim the ability..

AsiriusNazriel
09.30.2012 , 10:59 AM | #342
Quote: Originally Posted by Elkirin View Post
I once again ask for the 120 degree cone to be facing backwards not forwards, I want to get people off my back not front.

This should be very easy to arrange considering where most of the changes were drawn from....
Really? Do you have a huge force fart coming out of your ***?

Quote: Originally Posted by MusicRider View Post
After having played for a bit with the new changes, I have to say I love them. All of them.
I love it on my Assassin. I can use it offensively so well. Interrupt those pesky Masterstrikes/Ravagers, push people off of ledges, firepits, etc.. It's perfect.
Pax Imperius & Pax Dominus
Arash a.k.a. "Chuck Norris of PVP"

MusicRider
10.01.2012 , 06:34 AM | #343
Quote: Originally Posted by asiriusnazriel View Post
really? Do you have a huge force fart coming out of your ***?
lolololol.

mrekxxx
10.01.2012 , 06:38 AM | #344
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryvirath View Post
Electric bindings with the new overload is an unquestionable buff to people who can actually aim the ability..
yeah i like new overload, but problem is sometimes it doesnt work as intended, i aim on 3 guys and only 1 is kicked??

maybe problem is they were stunned or is it bugged... so my question is why i cannot kick back stunned player? this sucks ...

MusicRider
10.01.2012 , 09:59 AM | #345
Quote: Originally Posted by mrekxxx View Post
yeah i like new overload, but problem is sometimes it doesnt work as intended, i aim on 3 guys and only 1 is kicked??

maybe problem is they were stunned or is it bugged... so my question is why i cannot kick back stunned player? this sucks ...
You should be able to do. At least I can. Is their resolve bar full? Knockback does not work on the ones with full resolve bars.

mrekxxx
10.01.2012 , 10:42 AM | #346
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicRider View Post
You should be able to do. At least I can. Is their resolve bar full? Knockback does not work on the ones with full resolve bars.
yeah thats what i am speaking about.

i cannot kick ppl with full resolve, same problem have on juggy and sorcy... and asking why?

i know its working as intended but its bad developed ...

why stunned player cannot be kicked back or down .... thats stupid imao ...

MusicRider
10.03.2012 , 07:35 AM | #347
Quote: Originally Posted by mrekxxx View Post
yeah thats what i am speaking about.

i cannot kick ppl with full resolve, same problem have on juggy and sorcy... and asking why?

i know its working as intended but its bad developed ...

why stunned player cannot be kicked back or down .... thats stupid imao ...
Because this is how the resolve bars are working, i.e. immunity for a brief period of time to CC abilities, and knockbacks are considered as part of the CC abilities. My suggestion would be you read up on resolve bars, ,there are plenty of posts around. Also, stunned players can be knockbacked provided their resolve bars are not full.