Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When will the Bounty Hunter feel like a bounty hunter?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Bounty Hunter
When will the Bounty Hunter feel like a bounty hunter?

Irishpierre
10.09.2012 , 10:38 PM | #31
I miss SWG days. Before I switched to Officer near the end, I primarily played BH...Carbines when it was popular to be Rifles, Rifles when it was popular to be Carbines...I miss the variety of it.

Only issue I foresee is....What about the Rep side? Unless the Troopers would somehow be able to access Bounty Hunting as well?

TalkingDinosaur
10.09.2012 , 10:48 PM | #32
It begins...AGAIN.

Player bounties were a poorly implemented feature is SWG. Much like EVERY "feature" in SWG.

Player bounties were heavily exploited. I mean, how many bounties were even taken seriously? People just call their friend who is a Bounty Hunter and asks them to kill them and share the cash.
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

Gratulor
10.10.2012 , 07:27 AM | #33
Absolutely support this. Even if it was just a daily from a terminal with minimal credits and hunting random NPCs, hunting bounties is something we should be doing. Same with the smuggler. They should be able to smuggle.

Quote: Originally Posted by hertzmatt View Post
My weapons where Lava Cannon, basicaly for PvP areas and a Nyms Slug Carbine with the acid dot. Miss the sound of the Nyms.
I used the Trandoshan Hunting Rifle. Loved the look of it... and sorely miss it.
"If you only look after your own hide, then you're not a man."