Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Asia Pacific Servers, something need to be done

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Asia Pacific Servers, something need to be done

Cheezfriend
09.04.2012 , 09:05 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Scorpienne View Post
You're welcome! I prefer talking solid numbers. There's a certain element of "the sky is falling" that is better off with a little quantitative analysis.

Paige
Paige. Thanks so much for those numbers!!! It really does put the Asia Pacific problems into perspecitive. I just hope Bioware takes note of the effort you have gone to and the concerns from Asia Pacific players, especially on Master Dar'Nala.

LightAndShade
09.04.2012 , 10:02 PM | #22
Brilliant post Paige. Thank you for such detailed information.

I find the question of why PvP server populations have shrunk SO severely over the last period (in Master and the whole game) very interesting. But also, why are RP servers rising in population? Is it a reflection of the state of the game, or the players who are still here (i.e. competitive PvPers have left but the players who love the Star Wars concept have stayed on, if not grown in number).

The long and the short of it though is that Master needs something done asap. As someone from that server, I'd personally be quite happy to be merged with the Asia Pacific PvE server. I only PvP, but I need a population to play against!