Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Last time I wrote about this, the ingame ticket was removed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Last time I wrote about this, the ingame ticket was removed
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DakoHawk
09.06.2012 , 10:20 PM | #21
Yeah this is just a bunch of people queuing in a group with someone who was locked out of one.

Rygho
09.06.2012 , 11:42 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Ruskaeth View Post
Now it would be hilarious to learn that if eight random people are queuing as single players and the group finder actually creates the group so that there are either a) people who have done one of the two operations or b) only people who have done neither.
It doesn't. My guild has queued three separate groups (5 inside KP who had no lockouts and lost 3 group members, 1 individual queuing who was locked out of EV, and 2 filling the last spots that didn't queue with the original group) and we've been matched together for the same Operation, creating an Operation group where some people have a lockout and some people don't and everyone got the comms mission.

It's a little annoying but it's really not that complicated. I think it should be changed so individuals can still be eligible for BH comms if they queue in a group with mixed eligibility but ultimately that's BioWare's call.

It's really simple: the group you are in must have the same eligibility (either 1 lockout or none) for everyone in it to get BH comms. You can queue separately if you have a mixed group. Just check the lockouts of your group on the Log screen before you queue.

Also, when you load into the Operation, check your Mission Log to see that you got the Group Finder mission to complete the Operation - this is the mission that awards the BH comms. If you don't have that mission, leave and re-queue (make sure you have Match to In Progress checked) with a group with the same eligibility and have the group inside queue for replacements.

Snoizer
09.07.2012 , 03:52 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DakoHawk View Post
Yeah this is just a bunch of people queuing in a group with someone who was locked out of one.
What the hell has this to do with anything? If I queue up and the reward is available for me I should get the reward even if every single one in the gorup is not eligible for the daily reward.

Do you really have the oppinion that I, every time that I get in to a FP, have to ask everyone if they have done the daily and if they have leave and queue again?

Some people...

Ruskaeth
09.07.2012 , 04:05 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Rygho View Post
It doesn't. My guild has queued three separate groups (5 inside KP who had no lockouts and lost 3 group members, 1 individual queuing who was locked out of EV, and 2 filling the last spots that didn't queue with the original group) and we've been matched together for the same Operation, creating an Operation group where some people have a lockout and some people don't and everyone got the comms mission.

It's a little annoying but it's really not that complicated. I think it should be changed so individuals can still be eligible for BH comms if they queue in a group with mixed eligibility but ultimately that's BioWare's call.

It's really simple: the group you are in must have the same eligibility (either 1 lockout or none) for everyone in it to get BH comms. You can queue separately if you have a mixed group. Just check the lockouts of your group on the Log screen before you queue.

Also, when you load into the Operation, check your Mission Log to see that you got the Group Finder mission to complete the Operation - this is the mission that awards the BH comms. If you don't have that mission, leave and re-queue (make sure you have Match to In Progress checked) with a group with the same eligibility and have the group inside queue for replacements.
This seems logical and I am bold enough to assume this is not what developers would describe as "Working as intended.". Especially because it does tell you are eligible to begin with. I thank you providing a coherent explanation for the problem and honestly hope the developers take this into account and check if it's the issue driving people away from group finder.

Pst. Customer service personnel, feel free to log on and reward me what I have not gained. I know this is not likely to occur but it's worth a shot. I expect it to be my own fault because I didn't believe such tickets would be responded because of my previous experience (and many others in the same ops group). Just please fix it, a lot of people have nothing against running the operations every now and then but they'd like to get the suggested reward.

DakoHawk
09.07.2012 , 07:19 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Snoizer View Post
What the hell has this to do with anything? If I queue up and the reward is available for me I should get the reward even if every single one in the gorup is not eligible for the daily reward.

Do you really have the oppinion that I, every time that I get in to a FP, have to ask everyone if they have done the daily and if they have leave and queue again?

Some people...
no, you should ask everyone you queued up with, otherwise when you queue with a group it should put you in different ops possibly, otherwise you arent really queuing for all available. This is so simple to comprehend...some people...

Snoizer
09.08.2012 , 03:59 AM | #26
no, you should ask everyone you queued up with, otherwise when you queue with a group it should put you in different ops possibly, otherwise you arent really queuing for all available. This is so simple to comprehend...some people...
Then tell me how I ask everyone I am queuing with when I am queued up on my own?

DakoHawk
09.08.2012 , 05:12 AM | #27
Then tell me how I ask everyone I am queuing with when I am queued up on my own?
"This has now happend two times for me, both time while in a full group of premades.", your words.... if its just you queuing, as long as your sure to check all the boxes, you should get it. If you have a problem not getting the comms off of a solo queue, then post it on here, but as long as its a premade i can tell you with 99% certainty what you are doing wrong and that it is working as intended (tm).

Snoizer
09.08.2012 , 06:06 PM | #28
"This has now happend two times for me, both time while in a full group of premades.", your words.... if its just you queuing, as long as your sure to check all the boxes, you should get it. If you have a problem not getting the comms off of a solo queue, then post it on here, but as long as its a premade i can tell you with 99% certainty what you are doing wrong and that it is working as intended (tm).
I was not talking about myself, I was talking about other people in this thread. In my oppinion, you should ALWATS be rewardes as long as YOUR OWN reward is "available" and you shouldnt be consirned about others.

DakoHawk
09.08.2012 , 09:41 PM | #29
I was not talking about myself, I was talking about other people in this thread. In my oppinion, you should ALWATS be rewardes as long as YOUR OWN reward is "available" and you shouldnt be consirned about others.
Lol, in that case you might wanna replace "me" with "them or "us". IMO when you make a premade for comms, which is defeating the purpose of the comms in the first place, you dont get to cheat the system by having one person not be eligible or uncheck one hm or op.