Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf the crap out of Sorcerers

CeruleanSun
12.19.2011 , 12:07 PM | #11
lol 1v1 i haven't lost yet to a very good sage (i'm shadow, tank spec)
₪₪₪₪▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

Oekss
12.19.2011 , 12:09 PM | #12
Nerf sorc, buff sage imo.

Seltron
12.19.2011 , 12:12 PM | #13
Carebears have existed for far longer than WoW.
Dōmo arigatō, Mr. Roboto
ing on Pot5 (HoGxfer)

MMOBrac
12.19.2011 , 12:12 PM | #14
A stun immunity timer would go a long way to fixing PVP in general without nerfing any specific class.

icanhasraegtiem
12.19.2011 , 12:13 PM | #15
OP, considering you can't even determine the correct sub-forum for your misplaced anger I would guess you're also really bad at PvP and don't realize it or can't accept it.
Just so you know, even if they nerfed Sorcs, you'd still be bad.
-Listening to people talk isn't gameplay.

kalibri
12.19.2011 , 12:13 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by MMOBrac View Post
It is by and far the most played class in PVP IMO. I'm imperial and it always seem like there are more Sorcerers in PVP than anything else by a long shot.

Three or more of them in a group will destroy a group of players in short order with stun locks. I'm not sure they need nerfed but maybe a immunity timer on stuns would be a better fix.
Guess what's the method of keeping the numbers down ? I'll tell you, nerfbat. Then, overnight hordes of sorcerers will reroll something else. Haha.

Expect a nerf in around 3 months after launch, once BW will have solid statistics each class. Happens in every MMO, everytime.

StDogbert
12.19.2011 , 12:14 PM | #17
sorcerers? really? I have a pretty easy time killing them all the time.

Now a class that does need a nerf is bounty hunters every warzone i do bounty hunters are always the top of the damage chart.

Mazikeen
12.19.2011 , 12:15 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by kalibri View Post
Guess what's the method of keeping the numbers down ? I'll tell you, nerfbat. Then, overnight hordes of sorcerers will reroll something else. Haha.

Expect a nerf in around 3 months after launch, once BW will have solid statistics each class. Happens in every MMO, everytime.
If there is not justifiable reason to nerf them, they won't get nerfed. No one has yet provided numbers or specifics in this thread as to why a nerf is called for

Have you stopped to think that maybe many are playing for the while lightning thing? I know Rune-Keepers in LotRO were played by tons of people for the same reason
"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds

Revy
12.19.2011 , 12:17 PM | #19
You now what else needs to get nerfed?

Stupid people posting about nerfs before the game launches, because 7 days is apparently enough time to learn your class. Learn others, reach level 50, and determine which class is op and which class is bad.
Soon, Very SOON.

MMOBrac
12.19.2011 , 12:19 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
If there is not justifiable reason to nerf them, they won't get nerfed. No one has yet provided numbers or specifics in this thread as to why a nerf is called for

Have you stopped to think that maybe many are playing for the while lightning thing? I know Rune-Keepers in LotRO were played by tons of people for the same reason
As I said my problem with Sorcerers is in groups they can pretty much perma stun lock anyone. Given there is so many of them playing for whatever reason that happens a lot more often than you think. A stun immunity timer would fix that without affecting the class in any other way.

Honestly the fact that there isn't a stun immunity timer in game already seems odd to me. I guess classes where more balanced out in beta or something.