Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf the crap out of Sorcerers

Electroflux
12.19.2011 , 12:00 PM | #1
This class is so pathetically overpowered it's unbelievable. Plus you can't even play a warzone with less then 8 sorcerers.

Shortcake
12.19.2011 , 12:01 PM | #2
get killed in pvp
make thread asking for nerf

maybe you are just bad, have you considered it ?

Daeborn
12.19.2011 , 12:01 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Electroflux View Post
This class is so pathetically overpowered it's unbelievable. Plus you can't even play a warzone with less then 8 sorcerers.
Odd, we kicked the crap out of Imps last night and they had Sorcerers. I took one down with my Shadow. Interrupt, Mezz, Stone the dude for the win...

Kaorsek
12.19.2011 , 12:02 PM | #4
Ah, the inevitable "I got pwned by this class so nerf it" posts...

Blarginater
12.19.2011 , 12:02 PM | #5
I say Bioware nerfs whatever class you are playing.

Zhit
12.19.2011 , 12:03 PM | #6
Post the combat log numbers showing proof the class is overpowered. Or better yet--roll a Sorcerer and see if you still get facerolled. Might just be your fingers are slow.

MMOBrac
12.19.2011 , 12:05 PM | #7
It is by and far the most played class in PVP IMO. I'm imperial and it always seem like there are more Sorcerers in PVP than anything else by a long shot.

Three or more of them in a group will destroy a group of players in short order with stun locks. I'm not sure they need nerfed but maybe a immunity timer on stuns would be a better fix.

Narien
12.19.2011 , 12:06 PM | #8
But Sages are perfectly fine right?

Mazikeen
12.19.2011 , 12:07 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Electroflux View Post
Most played != OPed

State a specific reason you feel they are OPed with conditions that can be easily replicated along with Republic comparisons and maybe you'll be listened to
"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds

Shortcake
12.19.2011 , 12:07 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Narien View Post
But Sages are perfectly fine right?
i know right