Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Character Slots

09.01.2012 , 01:10 PM | #1
Out of curiosity, has anyone heard about if we are for certain getting new character slots?
There has been zero confirmation of either we are or are not except for this.

I currently have 6 50s and 2 other characters of various levels. While I am aware of the fact that I could always start more toons on a another server, this creates several problems:
First, my guild, both Rep and Imp side, are located on one server.
Second, I have a fairly extensive legacy perks and unlocks on my current server.

I am aware that some people may not have 8 character slots already used up. I also am aware that sometimes people don't have time to level multiple characters. However, I manage my time and level efficiently. I do have a Monday-Friday 8 hour job just like most of the players in the game.

The reason I want more character slots is because I would like to experience: Either A: The opposite, I.E. Darkside class story if I went Lightside, or B: Experience the class story again because it was awesome (Sith Warrior) or C: New races!

09.01.2012 , 01:13 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
We do have plans to make more character slots available per server and will bring you more info as soon as we can. Thanks for all your suggestions in this thread!