Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CANT choose advanced class!?!?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
CANT choose advanced class!?!?

phoque
12.19.2011 , 11:55 AM | #1
Hi everyone.

Im lvl 12 sith inquisitor, and i CANT choose any advanced class. It says its not the right time.
Im about to kill Darth Skodia, and i cant kill him.

nufanvandal
12.19.2011 , 11:59 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by phoque View Post
Hi everyone.

Im lvl 12 sith inquisitor, and i CANT choose any advanced class. It says its not the right time.
Did you meet with your advanced class trainer at the fleet station?
swtor.com/community
~=Your Drama HQ=~

phoque
12.19.2011 , 12:04 PM | #3
Yea i did. He said: Its not the right time.

Saqqara
12.19.2011 , 12:05 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by nufanvandal View Post
Did you meet with your advanced class trainer at the fleet station?
You should run past him when you first get to the station IIRC.

Mazikeen
12.19.2011 , 12:05 PM | #5
Reroll. It'll be faster than trying to figure this out
"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds

BigAbes
12.19.2011 , 12:06 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by phoque View Post
Hi everyone.

Tough to kill that dude at level 12. I was lvl 14 with Khem Val helping and it still was a battle. Make sure you use that device you were given that disables his cybernetic stuff when fighting him. It makes it much easier.

And yeah sounds like you just have to hit up the vendor in the imperial fleet. They will set you up with your advanced class.

CondarIdon
12.19.2011 , 12:08 PM | #7
Did you accept the class change mission? There should be a mission for choosing an advanced class.

Natarii
12.19.2011 , 12:08 PM | #8
When you come off the elevator into the fleet for the very first time from Korriban, there should be a quest-giver just to your left who will SEND you to the trainer as a quest. Perhaps if you didnt take this quest the trainer doesnt 'know' to give you an advanced class? Try and retrace your steps, start at that entry to the fleet and see if there's a quest for you. Accepting the advanced class is the completion of that quest. If you did all this, then I'm at a loss and maybe a ticket is in order!
Dark Lord of Altaholics Anonymous
Sword of Ajunta Pall - Sith Empire

nufanvandal
12.19.2011 , 12:09 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Natarii View Post
When you come off the elevator into the fleet for the very first time from Korriban, there should be a quest-giver just to your left who will SEND you to the trainer as a quest. Perhaps if you didnt take this quest the trainer doesnt 'know' to give you an advanced class? Try and retrace your steps, start at that entry to the fleet and see if there's a quest for you. Accepting the advanced class is the completion of that quest. If you did all this, then I'm at a loss and maybe a ticket is in order!
Yeah, I feel like maybe he missed this advanced class quest before actually going to to the trainer, but who knows.
swtor.com/community
~=Your Drama HQ=~

BigAbes
12.19.2011 , 12:11 PM | #10
Yeah I'm not even sure you have to do that. I actually went on to Drumond Kaas without choosing an AC and then remembered later that I still had to do that and took the shuttle (didn't have my ship yet) back to the fleet station and found the vendor and had no trouble. I think I was lvl 12-13 by that time.