Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scrapper scoundrel in PvP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Scrapper scoundrel in PvP

crazysam
09.01.2012 , 08:09 AM | #1
I have been away from this toon for like 5-6 months now and yesterday I started PvPing with him and I was suprised to see how my dps drastically dropped and how even the squishiest ennemy are not taking much damage from me.

I use the exact same rotation,and yet my damage per WZ is like half what it used to be.

Wth happened with this class? Was it nerfed so badly, cause I saw a ver low amount of scoundrels since yesterday!

RendValor
09.01.2012 , 08:19 AM | #2
What's your gear like? I'm a scrapper and any ranged DPS (such as snipers and mercs) or unguarded healers that I target die, simple as that. And that's in BM gear
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

Wookieenator
09.01.2012 , 08:27 AM | #3
gear difference is it really. the class is fine where it is. you're probably in a mix if centurion/champ/bm gear ( the old gear with low expertise) while most of the people you're attacking have full war hero augmented gear.

crazysam
09.01.2012 , 08:35 AM | #4
Forgot to mention im lv 27 right now with lv 20 + gear, set. Same gear I had 6 months ago.

crazysam
09.01.2012 , 08:39 AM | #5
Guess its still just a gear problem. When I first played this toon, was when the game came out and I pvp'ed all time long till now (lv27). Poeple were not well geared I presume.

RendValor
09.01.2012 , 09:04 AM | #6
Yeah saying that a class got nerfed based on the performance of an undergeared level 27 isn't exactly accurate
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five