Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

OotiniCast

jasoneth
08.04.2015 , 04:04 AM | #211
OotiniCast Episode 217

Teo hosts our third "spoilercast" in which we consider any and all story elements from classic SWTOR and its expansions to attempt to shed some light on what we'll encounter in Knights of the Fallen Empire.
Teo, co-host and producer of OotiniCast

jasoneth
08.06.2015 , 06:01 PM | #212
OotiniCast Episode 218

We discuss James Ohlen's presentation of SWTOR at the EA press conference at Gamescom, which included the new "Become the Outlander" gameplay trailer. Later we delve into the depths of how bad Star Wars and SWTOR humour can get.

jasoneth
08.13.2015 , 05:32 PM | #213
OotiniCast Episode 219

Plenty of discussion this week about the latest Knights of the Fallen Empire news emerging from Gamescom, including several interviews with James Ohlen and the Q&A sessions from both days of the Community Cantina.

JBertsch
08.14.2015 , 02:04 PM | #214
Teo,

I have finally got to show #200 on the Ootini podcast! I can't say anything but good things about the podcast. It's always informative and entertaining. I just transfer one of my alt toons (Yudonzu) to the Harbinger server. I will add the Ootini channel and ask for an invite to the Ootini Rage guild. Hope to see you in game soon

Thx Yudo

Guild Master of Sith Praxium & Jedi Praxium on the Begeren Colony Server
Yudonza / Yudonzo
website @ http://www.sithpraxium.enjin.com

jasoneth
08.20.2015 , 08:59 PM | #215
OotiniCast Episode 220

We cover some diverse topics this week, including Game Update 3.3.1, the highlights of Disney's D23, and the rumours of a KOTOR remake. In our discussion, we look at the population trends in Ranked PvP over time, consider the Season 6 rewards teaser, and then come up with many ideas on how to improve Ranked PvP.

jasoneth
08.27.2015 , 05:09 PM | #216
OotiniCast Episode 221

This week's episode was recorded immediately following the SWTOR livestream. We cover what was revealed, and give our thoughts and reactions.

jasoneth
09.03.2015 , 05:47 PM | #217
OotiniCast Episode 222

A quiet news week, though it did include more information about how companions will work in KotFE. We also discuss an interview with lead writer Charles Boyd.

jasoneth
09.10.2015 , 06:06 PM | #218
OotiniCast Episode 223

Quite a bit of news this week, including the class changes coming in Game Update 4.0 for Jedi Knights and Sith Warriors, the removal of Nightmare Mode from Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace, and the overhaul of Planetary Conquests. There's also some discussion on why streamlining the leveling experience may or may not be a good thing.

jasoneth
09.17.2015 , 08:01 PM | #219
OotiniCast Episode 224

In this week's show we discuss the new behind-the-scenes video talking about crafting the story for Knights of the Fallen Empire, whether it's wise to play through Chapter 1 at TwitchCon, and the class changes for Imperial Agents and Smugglers. Oh, and some more Star Wars humour!

jasoneth
09.24.2015 , 10:54 PM | #220
OotiniCast Episode 225

In the news this week we talk Game Update 3.3.2, the Bounty Hunter and Trooper class changes coming in Game Update 4.0, and other more. Then in our discussion, the topic is how we're feeling about Knight of the Fallen Empire, and what it will mean for the future of SWTOR.