Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The old nemesis in terror from beyond.

FeedtheYak
08.31.2012 , 07:14 AM | #11
I think Malgus will eventually be the new emperor like he had planned before, because when the Sith Emperors real intentions are revealed both sides will unite against him. I guess that would be an expansion if this game lasts that long.

Pretty sure that Kephess is the familiar face. Revan and Malgus won't be coming back so soon.

Anysao
08.31.2012 , 10:25 AM | #12
What will really suck, is that it'll spoil it for us in the "lockout" section of our mission log.

Never trust anything on TORhead. They're still preparing for game launch.

I know kephess will come into this somewhere, but BioWare isn't lazy, they wouldn't use the same bad guy twice in a row. They probably wanna use an old bad guy (like Malgus) to prove how much influence they really have.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

mrblueman
08.31.2012 , 11:04 AM | #13
Im going to have to agree on the possibility of malgus. But i am also open to the idea of Darth Revan. Two Iconic characters who (like Darth Maul) most people think shouldnt have had such a minimal role in their stories and killed off so quickly. Id be happy to see Revan, Malgus, or possibly even Darth Nihlus, Darth Scion, or Darth Trea from the KOTOR series, though unlikely. I just hope TFB comes out asap; EC is getting pretty old.

PhoenixCorvus
08.31.2012 , 11:09 AM | #14
Hk-47

KarethRiker
08.31.2012 , 11:52 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DonJuansen View Post
I think there are three plausible options.
Spoiler
Hoping for #2 or #3 but I'm guessing it's #1. Watch both the Imp and Republic Denova cutscenes on YT.

alifaraaz
08.31.2012 , 11:55 AM | #16
They'd be wise to save Revan for future. I recall seeing a leak (but cant find it now, it wasnt on Torhead) saying Revan would be in 1.5, but with the lack of content in 1.3, making it 1.6 for us now.
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

Kihra
08.31.2012 , 12:17 PM | #17
Kephess is the new Kael'thas. Bonus points to the devs if he opens the new fight with "Denova was merely a setback!"
A home for busy adults seeking high level PvE in a respectful, mature atmosphere.
Kihra - Kinetic Shadow

Samoth_Nomad
08.31.2012 , 12:30 PM | #18
For those doubting it's Kephess, did you watch the cutscene after Denova?
Spoiler

Russkiier
08.31.2012 , 12:34 PM | #19
am i the only one thinking that HK should be in every other new op or flashpoint, because his dialogue is awesome, and hes a BAMF

Codek
08.31.2012 , 12:39 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Kihra View Post
Kephess is the new Kael'thas. Bonus points to the devs if he opens the new fight with "Denova was merely a setback!"
And his Death! as I qoute "My demise accomplishes nothing! The Master[s] will have you! You will drown in your own blood! The world shall burn!"
~Codek