Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The old nemesis in terror from beyond.

Anysao
08.30.2012 , 09:31 PM | #1
This is my prediction for the returning bad guy for terror from beyond, I would suggest it, but I'm pretty sure they confirmed my theory:
Spoiler

BioWare is right... He won't be happy to see us!
Kinda dumb it'll be 8v1 though... Eh, none the less, itll be awesome!
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

LilTsar
08.30.2012 , 10:50 PM | #2
i had been thinking kephess, but i hope op is right, more interesting character.
The Shadowlands: The Further Legacy
Brunch, Cowpunk, Hansky, Indiga,
Swashbuckle, Sharu, Monky & Gettinsmashed

Vankris
08.31.2012 , 12:52 AM | #3
kephess died, i have seen his dead body on the ground of denova, i stepped on it, i kicked his inanimated corpse.

Spoiler

So i agree with OP
Shadow | Kinetic Combat

Justcae
08.31.2012 , 01:35 AM | #4
Kephess Spoiler.

Spoiler

Anysao
08.31.2012 , 05:54 AM | #5
Yeah, I did hear Kephess survived... But I'm still thinking the M-man.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

DonJuansen
08.31.2012 , 05:58 AM | #6
I think there are three plausible options.
Spoiler

Leravulan
08.31.2012 , 06:01 AM | #7
In one of the trailer we saw battle with dread masters (all 6 of them, even though we nly see 2 or 3), considering there are 8 ppl in the raid, it would make sence that Malgus and HK would join the fight. The encounter might be like the Infernal Council from EV, but on steroids -> switching of bosses / buffs and debuffs specific to each character / etc.

One can only dream...

DeltaEkotte
08.31.2012 , 06:07 AM | #8
While facing Malgus in a raid and not just a fp would be great, I give my vote that the old nemesis is Soa.
Imperial General Ekotte, Captin of the Mandalorian Fist; E-Chimaera

Anysao
08.31.2012 , 06:15 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DonJuansen View Post
I think there are three plausible options.
Spoiler
Spoiler

Quote: Originally Posted by Leravulan View Post
In one of the trailer we saw battle with dread masters (all 6 of them, even though we nly see 2 or 3), considering there are 8 ppl in the raid, it would make sence that Malgus and HK would join the fight. The encounter might be like the Infernal Council from EV, but on steroids -> switching of bosses / buffs and debuffs specific to each character / etc.

One can only dream...
Those aren't the dread masters. They may just be their followers, wearing similiar armor. This isn't the final dread masters mission, there is at least one more after this. However, the HK-51 teaser video said something about them.. And yeah, that would be an incredibly fun fight. What, 6 masters, kephess and... Someone.

alifaraaz
08.31.2012 , 07:07 AM | #10
I had my suspicions of it being Kephess due to the cinematic but then someone pointed out the Torhead leaks:

Spoiler

The guys in the trailers are just the agents of the Dread Masters , could be a boss fight but more likely trash mobs lol. I also thought maybe the fat Hutt Karagga may return, if they can revive Kephess they could revive him too. But I think Kephess is a much more likely option.

I imagine they're saving Malgus and Revan for the distant future. It could be Malgus, but it would be wise to save such big characters for the future. Unless they appear, we fight, and they vanish again lol. Malgus could be dead, or he could have survived too. Revan on the other hand is definitely alive since we literally see him vanish.
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]