Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Developer Update Terror from Beyond

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Developer Update Terror from Beyond
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KimbeFett
08.31.2012 , 08:57 AM | #81
Only 5 more bosses for the next 6 months?

Account cancelled.

DarthTHC
08.31.2012 , 09:00 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
End of September/beginning of October is possible, depending on how much testing is required on the PTS.
No testing is actually required on PTS. They just put stuff there to make us feel like they care about our feedback. There will be a fixed amount of time between the content being posted to PTS and posted to live, and that schedule will not change regardless what happens on PTS.

The schedule may be similar to those of 1.2 or 1.3, or may be less because there could be less content. It certainly won't be more.
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

DarthTHC
08.31.2012 , 09:02 AM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by limenutpen View Post
Cannot Wait.

This Operation series is actually becoming better each time, although no final boss fight had the EPIC feeling SoA had so far.
BTW all Opps are connected to each other and when the fifth or sixth Opps will launch they should make one whole story. The latest Event is also a bit tied up since the Gree will come along. But both SoA and Karagga where actually challenges created by the Dread Masters.

My force Vision tells me 1.4 to launch around mid September. Hope I am right
In what alternate universe did SOA feel epic? Did you fight him naked?
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

ancksunamur
08.31.2012 , 09:21 AM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by KimbeFett View Post

Account cancelled.
I have to agree with the OP 5 months since Denova came out a little more then 4 months we've been grinding the content, with NOTHING new. I hope for a PTR soon so we have something new to do. But am sure thats 2 weeks away, since we saw the HK-51 droid a month ago, and looks like were waiting for F2P so you can bank some money. So you gave us a page to read, the video came out at E3. I would ask when its coming but am sure the answer is soon, or this fall or around the corner. Seriously your making it harder and harder to stay subbed

Xena_Shepard
08.31.2012 , 09:25 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Vandicus View Post
No, there's no way he's still alive.

Revan comes to mind as there's the theory that he teleported away rather than dying, but I believe him not being happy to see you would be somewhat strange from Pub side.
Darth Revan is neither light nor dark side.

Quote: Originally Posted by Vandicus View Post
The implication would be that its Rakata, much like HM EC is designed to be doable in Rakata.
If you think HM EC is doable in Rakata then you've clearly never been in HM EC.

Quote: Originally Posted by KimbeFett View Post

Account cancelled.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
The Wookslayer Legacy

Ashanis - Asharis - Azuras - Jenas - Leinas - Leshanis - Lorianis - Xenas

PvP Mastah in <Death-Sentence>

CitizenFry
08.31.2012 , 09:32 AM | #86
In the Republic post-EC cinematic, the Dread Masters summon Kephess' ghost to make threats of revenge on you. Unless I fell asleep and missed it, that doesn't happen in the Imperial post-EC cinematic. Of course, if you're on the Republic side, when the Dread Masters show up, you're like "who?" At least the Imperials have actually met the Dread Masters before. Guess you really have to play both sides to have any idea what's going on in the story...
Crafting on The Ebon Hawk. PST/mail: Blayze (rep) / K'ron (imp)
Armoring: Commando 26, Reflex 26; Barrel: Patron 26
Mod: Weighted 26+26B, Deflecting 26 Enhancement: Bulwark 26, Battle 26, Finesse 26
Ear: Black Hole Mender's MK-2 Relay

Maxumus
08.31.2012 , 09:35 AM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by CitizenFry View Post
In the Republic post-EC cinematic, the Dread Masters summon Kephess' ghost to make threats of revenge on you. Unless I fell asleep and missed it, that doesn't happen in the Imperial post-EC cinematic. Of course, if you're on the Republic side, when the Dread Masters show up, you're like "who?" At least the Imperials have actually met the Dread Masters before. Guess you really have to play both sides to have any idea what's going on in the story...
You didn't miss it but the dread masters do state during the Imperial cutscene "Kephess was our tool, he was broken but will be rebuilt.' You don't see him but they do state he's not gone

ancksunamur
08.31.2012 , 09:42 AM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Xena_Shepard View Post
Darth Revan is neither light nor dark side.

EC is ment to be done in Rakata. Toth and Zorn became more difficult once we were geared cause we push phases/ skip at least 2 phases every time we fight them cause the dps is so much. You think u need to be in there in full bh? Take a look at ur itemization and mods the stuff EA gives is not premier stuff wayyyyy to much Accuracy, it sucks but you have to remod almost every piece of gear. Like i find it a burden to get new gear cause I have to drop so many credits to move mods around.

Vandicus
08.31.2012 , 09:44 AM | #89

If you don't think that HM EC is doable in Rakata you've clearly never been in a top end raiding guild.
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

KimbeFett
08.31.2012 , 09:46 AM | #90
I love how those still die hard fans gotta reply to someones 'I am leaving post' with comments like this. I am not typing my comment to you but to the game designers; If 5 bosses for 6 months is good enough for you then that really is great; but either you can't manage to down them or your brain is too simple to require any sort of variation week after week.

BIOWARE Create EPIC RAIDS

Fan boys; don't attack every person whose dissatisfied with the game; We have a right to our opinion just like you have a right to yours; I could care less if you read my post; believe it or not I want this game to succeed but it won't with 5 bosses every 6 months; atleast it won't from an "End Game Raider PoV".