Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Developer Update Terror from Beyond

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Developer Update Terror from Beyond
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jarjarloves
09.09.2012 , 09:53 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by Feame View Post
I remember reading that as well. I was so excited to think SWTOR was gonna be different.

My excitement has been eclipsed by my disappointment in BOSS fights that are still the same-o/same-o.
that's because you are reading the misquote. The REAL quote from him he is talking about regular mobs NOT about bosses.

He says attacking one mob and living isn't very heroic but fighting multiple enemies and barely surviving is. Which is what they have in game. Think about how often you actually fight one guy? Not very often usually you are fighting multiple enemies at once.

Thats what they where talking about but that part of the quote is what gets passed around and the internet doing what it does best

When the legend becomes the truth print the legend.

Ifrica
09.10.2012 , 07:22 AM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeremiahlove View Post
I promised my Self I'll not gona Play MOP cuz I like this game so much and HOW I'm w8ting this OPS. but after I read ur Posts in this thread. I'm trying to Update WOW now. I skipped Ops cuz I'm Sick and tired to do the same thing. and if u want a new Set Tier try to ask first for new set bounce. 2 tiers with the same thing. even the Ops after this we can use cloumi and Rakata for story mode... and the new ops well be in the 2nd quarter of 2013
You think wow will be better on endgame? How long have we been killing Deathwing?
Mirobi Snowdrifter - Sage \\ // Pulian Snowdrifter - Sorcerer
System : AMD Phenom II 955 - 16GB DDR3 (1600) - Radeon HD7950 - Samsung SSD

ConzarCR
09.10.2012 , 07:44 AM | #173
8 months, but we have a release date for it's new set of end game stuff, and it was exactly the same for Wrath into Cata (except they chucked a thrown together raid from recycled content in for that one that went down like a lead balloon). It looks to me as if I'm going back to WoW. Most of my guild have left due to lack of content (they cleared EC:HM months ago). Due to work commitments I couldn't raid with them back then and I can't go with a realistic expectation of making progress there now (just need Vargath and Kephess for the mount) due to lack of decent players.

I fully expect TFB to appear on PTS a week before MoP hits, and I suspect it's probably fully tested bug-wise already and numbers just need fine-tuning because they've been holding it back due to a lack of ammunition to go against the other releases that have been coming out recently (GW2 where my guildmates are) and soon.

jarjarloves
09.10.2012 , 09:54 AM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by ConzarCR View Post
8 months, but we have a release date for it's new set of end game stuff, and it was exactly the same for Wrath into Cata (except they chucked a thrown together raid from recycled content in for that one that went down like a lead balloon). It looks to me as if I'm going back to WoW. Most of my guild have left due to lack of content (they cleared EC:HM months ago). Due to work commitments I couldn't raid with them back then and I can't go with a realistic expectation of making progress there now (just need Vargath and Kephess for the mount) due to lack of decent players.

I fully expect TFB to appear on PTS a week before MoP hits, and I suspect it's probably fully tested bug-wise already and numbers just need fine-tuning because they've been holding it back due to a lack of ammunition to go against the other releases that have been coming out recently (GW2 where my guildmates are) and soon.
have you seen what WoW did to the tallent trees? If you did you woudln't be saying you will be going back to WoW.