Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hooded robes

Countromash
08.30.2012 , 03:25 PM | #1
Are there modifiable robes with hood UP for marauders? I haven't found any, and unfortunately the official site misses an item database which would show what to expct. Would be a shame if marauders can't wear the iconic force-user robes.

Deadbladey
08.30.2012 , 04:04 PM | #2
there's this one http://www.torhead.com/item/9vZW2be/...onmasters-vest drops from Lorrick on LI SM or KP SM from karagga

Countromash
08.31.2012 , 01:19 AM | #3
Well thanks! I was desperate already. Any other suggestions are welcome

M_Ngc
08.31.2012 , 02:04 PM | #4
i've given up on this chest piece, i've done over 20 kp sm's, a few LI sm with 2 other mara's and a healer and still no drop
Chea
Retired 3.1k Marauder
<Casual>
Prophecy of the Five

JymmyMorison
08.31.2012 , 07:35 PM | #5
The same thing given up on the xenotech chest just wont drop, but the point is How hard it is to give us 2 or just like the supreme inquisitors chest or some of the juggernaut but with medium armor and different collors? Let me guess not hard at all why wont you do it just give us the damn chest piece

Aluvi
09.06.2012 , 10:39 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JymmyMorison View Post
The same thing given up on the xenotech chest just wont drop, but the point is How hard it is to give us 2 or just like the supreme inquisitors chest or some of the juggernaut but with medium armor and different collors? Let me guess not hard at all why wont you do it just give us the damn chest piece
/signed
Aluvian (now Aluvien) Sith Marauder <Infinite Darkness> POT5
Youtube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/kdbutler2
720p Carnage PvP Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/aluviansw

bahdasz
09.08.2012 , 08:17 PM | #7
I'd be happy with a few pieces of head gear that looked like hoods that you could wear with whatever chest you want. I mean you can match the pallet colors for your gear, so it would look decent, and I can't imagine it would be very hard... I don't understand why BW hasn't done at least this.

Ahaya
09.10.2012 , 05:36 AM | #8
hi
you can buy in Corelia equipment vendor hooded chest for Corelia commendation , it is on I F or Corelia
i don't remember the name but for 100% it is hooded (i will buy it for my Juggernaut , soon)
my mistake sorry - for marauder there is not hooded - appologies

zxckakel
09.13.2012 , 01:24 AM | #9
hey, can anyone figure out what's the gear of the marauder in Esseles?

Or can you guys give me a medium armor with a black hood slash robe armor? i need a new look,
I just came here for the PVP...
Vys 50 Sith Deception Assassin(ToFN), Krossus 50 imm/veng jugg (ToFN), Dethecus 50 carnage marauder(Malak/Fatman)

JymmyMorison
09.14.2012 , 02:37 AM | #10
*** bioware arent you listening to us we want hooded robes not some damn ugly looking gear that makes you look like vader wannabe, its update 1.4 and you still are ignoring us, what ever happend to ''ts the game you want to play'', well guess what we all want hooded robes for marauder like we were promised (the so called dread gear looks just as ugly as the old bh gear), atleast say that you will never be adding it because you hate us(since that is the impression im getting, adding a couple of medium armor hooded robes is not hard or game braking)