Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Request: Existing NPC only clothing converted to orange or social gear. (w/ pics)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Request: Existing NPC only clothing converted to orange or social gear. (w/ pics)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LordArtemis
09.02.2012 , 01:51 AM | #11
Can I add a few small suggestions as well?

Bioware, give Troopers and BHs helmets on the origin world.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion in progress.

NinjaApacHe
09.02.2012 , 02:26 AM | #12
I hope cash shop will be full of outfits like CO's one!!!
The Kun Legacy - ToFN
TU'PAKH 60 SW/Mar - YACHIN 60 SI/Sin - A'SHARADD 60 SW/Jug- KAASDAR 60 IA/Op
My referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/NJDcyp

Ms_Sunlight
09.02.2012 , 02:37 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Apeth View Post
The consular trainer ilum rep base has an awsom shadow robe on im desperate for.

The joke that's consular end game gear just isn't funny. There's so much cool gear at 1-49 but then it seems they gave the end game design to a bunch of 3 year olds and carnival designers.
I know. My Shadow looks like she's stepped out of a bad production of The Mikado. Sages have it worse - at least mine doesn't look like a pastiche of papal robes. Considering you spend a long time at end game in Tionese then Columi then Rakata, I'd really like it if there were more options. (And yes, I know you can take the mods and put them in orange gear but that's expensive and you lose the set bonus.)
Carilie - Scoundrel // Dastelen - Shadow // Dras'yra - Sniper // Elonie - Sorcerer // Undali - Powertech
Server: The Red Eclipse // Guild: The Onyx Guard / The Orbital Guard

Tim-ONeil
09.02.2012 , 10:21 PM | #14
I agree I won't play a sage for that reason. I have a shadow that wears the CE vendor Republic Uniform and it looks great because it isn't a skirt. Men don't wear dresses
Rhy Phin
Kl Nemonica
The Ren Legacy Server: Ebon Hawk US/EAST

NoDayLkeDoomsday
09.05.2012 , 10:45 PM | #15
Resurrecting this thread because I would kill a million tauntauns for the flight suit that the pilot at the end of kaon under siege is wearing. The one that is the normal pilot suit model with a segmented, rust and grey texture.

Styxx
09.05.2012 , 11:03 PM | #16
- First Jedi pic is the Legacy set - one of the two, that resemble the knight on load screen and from CG trailers
- First trooper - the blue / white one - is the Black Talon heavy chest piece, which unifies with white overall.

The others I have no idea where to find.
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello View Post
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.

cologator
09.06.2012 , 02:49 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Styxx View Post
- First Jedi pic is the Legacy set - one of the two, that resemble the knight on load screen and from CG trailers
- First trooper - the blue / white one - is the Black Talon heavy chest piece, which unifies with white overall.

to bad the trooper (republic) cant do Black talon (empire flashpoint) and the piece is BOP

Capt_Beers
09.06.2012 , 11:18 AM | #18
All the NPC's have cooler gear than us. Why this isn't a gear option for Troopers is beyond me:

Captain Qonbla

All the random BH's I see walking around on my BH also have much cooler armor.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

Tim-ONeil
09.06.2012 , 11:36 AM | #19

Neither of these statements is correct. The legacy gear is different and does not have a hood down option or shoulder pieces.

BT is imperial only.
Rhy Phin
Kl Nemonica
The Ren Legacy Server: Ebon Hawk US/EAST

Keypek
09.06.2012 , 11:41 AM | #20
It's actually the Battlelord set. A level 40ish orange set that drops randomly on Correlia. Looks exactly like the set the dude is always wearing in the splash screens. It is like the legacy set but is greenish/gold tint with shoulder pads.

The first smuggler looks like one of the pvp armors doesn't it? Been a while since I looked at those but pretty sure something very similar to it is available.
K'mpek/Keypek or some variation
ICE Breaker>Corellian Run>The Shadowlands
FREE play time and loot by clicking>>