Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Request: Existing NPC only clothing converted to orange or social gear. (w/ pics)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Request: Existing NPC only clothing converted to orange or social gear. (w/ pics)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Avoka's Avatar


Avoka
12.06.2012 , 11:34 PM | #171
BioWare, pls add following as adaptive gear:

- Acolyte Vestments (its a crafting gear, but one of the rar style sith robes)
- Saber Marshal's Robe
- even all robes from republic side in black, black/red, scarlet, scarlet/black, dark-blue, dark-blue/black, blue/grey, violett, violett/black (just robes without any decorations on it)
- we want Vibro-Swords from Knights of the old Republic!! Double-Vibro-Swords!!
Did you forgot your own story? At a late past, Sith never wear lightsabers, they wear
Vibro-Swords and soak them with her evil might, because cristals dont look for Sith,
only Jedi can find them. So at all past time, Sith wear Vibro-Swords. Not even more.

And we don't want World of Warcraft look a like gear!! We're Jedi, we're Sith! WE WANT STAR WARS (and your great job on KotoR)

monkeydud's Avatar


monkeydud
12.07.2012 , 07:26 AM | #172
+1 to all of these

Oh and Satele Shans Boots, now please.
`Insert Random Old Skool Gaming Quote`

My fansite

MishraArtificer's Avatar


MishraArtificer
12.08.2012 , 12:19 AM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by monkeydud View Post
+1 to all of these

Oh and Satele Shans Boots, now please.
Make that Satele Shan's entire outfit.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

meatmunk's Avatar


meatmunk
04.22.2013 , 09:54 PM | #174
The Makeb planetary comm vendor, Morgen Hluda'forda.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/0aa2e84da...nvn1o1_500.jpg

Jedi_Luka's Avatar


Jedi_Luka
04.23.2013 , 11:33 AM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
Make that Satele Shan's entire outfit.
I would love to dress my main Jedi in Satele Shan robes

I'm definitely for the Green Jedi robe, but with the option hood down.
http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1341357156

White-blue trooper armor would also be great.

And security key vendor on Republic Fleet has nice white outfit too.

And a special requestr for sky blue and light pink clothes for my female main char
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."

MishraArtificer's Avatar


MishraArtificer
04.24.2013 , 06:16 PM | #176
Toth, the Security Key vendor on the Imperial Fleet. Can't be too hard, you just took the model out of the game only three weeks ago. It's the best looking recolor of the old Tier I endgame PvE gear for Imperial Agents. I want that because ASSASSIN'S CREED, BABY!
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

PhiGates's Avatar


PhiGates
01.22.2018 , 12:26 PM | #177
I know it's been said once, but I have failed to see it again. Probably speaks to how popular (or in this case, oblivious) the armor set is. I like the Bala D'ur armor set from Hoth. Would be good for a bounty hunter or juggernaut.

PorsaLindahl's Avatar


PorsaLindahl
01.22.2018 , 03:12 PM | #178
-50 points. 10 for each year this thread has been dead. Bad necro. Bad! Bad!

Even Allison's been gone for over 5 years.

You should've just posted your request in The Official Armor Wishlist Thread.

Now go sit in the corner.

Monumenta's Avatar


Monumenta
01.22.2018 , 04:19 PM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by PorsaLindahl View Post
-50 points. 10 for each year this thread has been dead. Bad necro. Bad! Bad!

Even Allison's been gone for over 5 years.

You should've just posted your request in The Official Armor Wishlist Thread.

Now go sit in the corner.
Swtor forum users- when they aren't spending their time telling people to use the search function they switch to complaining about people that do so...

PorsaLindahl's Avatar


PorsaLindahl
01.22.2018 , 04:39 PM | #180
Quote: Originally Posted by Monumenta View Post
Swtor forum users- when they aren't spending their time telling people to use the search function they switch to complaining about people that do so...
Or they troll.