Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Query: How many SWTOR players have played KOTOR?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Query: How many SWTOR players have played KOTOR?

Fomore
01.23.2013 , 12:33 PM | #71
I played both just wish the combat and crafting still was more like in kotor and kotor II instead of what it is now.

not the turnbased part but the part that what side you choose wich abilities you could choose so not every one would have the same abilities.
Thing's used to be better in the old days.
Yea things where great no power stearing and double cluthing was a blast.

Themanthatisi
01.23.2013 , 02:33 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
They need to be played because KOTOR 1 was one of the best games ever made. That's reason enough.
I FULLY agree.... and I also think Disney should look at that game as the basis for a new Trilogy.... Reven would make a GREAT main charachter... I can care less about that happens after EP. 6 and a old Luke and Leia and Han Solo ready to croke and poop his diaper.

ImperialHippy
01.25.2013 , 02:03 PM | #73
Sometimes i wish i could erase all memeory of every playing kotor just so i could have that experience again. Literally on the edge of my seat all the way through, for at least the first 4 times. Tried playing both games again recently, but its hard when you know everything thats gonna happen, and i mean eveerything. Could propbably play both those games blind folded

Spetulhu
01.25.2013 , 02:43 PM | #74
I played both, great games even if there were some glitches.

Nydus
01.25.2013 , 03:43 PM | #75
Played and enjoyed both. KotOR 1 is one my top ten games of all time list, the other is not.

- Arcada
The Arcada Legacy (Ebon Hawk)
Ord'os (Lvl.55 Sorcerer), Naresa (Lvl.53 Operative), Jagrafess (Lvl.19 Marauder)
Nydus (Lvl.54 Shadow), Toclafane (Lvl.27 Guardian)