Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Conflicts

SveinEternity
08.30.2012 , 11:43 AM | #1
This is going to be my very first big story arc for Fan fiction, I feel really confident by the feedback I've been receiving from what I have posted in the Short Fic Thread (Awesome thread btw.), and a story is coming together, that I really want to post. This story consists of multiple classes and that means some light to heavy spoilers though I will try to keep out as many as possible. Some may also be crossovers from the Short Fic thread ,so just some stuff already written.

Anyway here we go.
The Eternity Legacy

SveinEternity
08.30.2012 , 11:48 AM | #2
Prologue

13 BTC
Kass City, Apartment Home

Spoiler
The Eternity Legacy

kabeone
08.30.2012 , 12:29 PM | #3
Yay! I liked this one when you posted it from short fic.

*waits patiently for more*

SveinEternity
08.31.2012 , 10:05 AM | #4
@Kabe, *Continues typing to get the next chapter out* Thanks for the patience.
Allright this one is much longer than I expected, so I may begin putting them in spoiler tags for everyone's conveineince.
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................

Chapter 1: The Deal
11ATC
Corellia Black Hole District

Spoiler
The Eternity Legacy

SveinEternity
08.31.2012 , 11:16 AM | #5
Just as a visual for Clyde....

I had to recreate this guy alot to get the right look down. His very serious look.....
The Eternity Legacy

SveinEternity
08.31.2012 , 12:47 PM | #6
Another Chapter! Just got off from the fair and took a break from my homework so here is a little something I have been thinking about.

Flashback: The Sacking

1BTC
Corucant, The Jedi Temple

Spoiler

Author note:
Spoiler
The Eternity Legacy

SveinEternity
09.01.2012 , 06:51 PM | #7
Process note: I work pretty slow and try to get certain kinks out of my stories before I post. But, sometimes if I'm really on a roll and I'm happy with what I've written I'll just post it. This one was a more get the kinks out one mostly beause I want to use a more variety of words instead of "said", "replied", which I notice I've been using alot and tried to improve my conversation (Vessaine is like my hero in terms of that). Anyway this takes place a week after the JK ending and about 2 weeks since the SI ending. There is some spoilers for the JK ending but Itried to minimize them.
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................
11ATC
Korriban, Dark Council Chamber and Sith Academy

Chapter 3: News

Spoiler
The Eternity Legacy

bright_ephemera
09.11.2012 , 05:09 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SveinEternity View Post
Spoiler
I laughed out loud as this exchange. Take that, Scourge.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

kabeone
09.12.2012 , 12:59 AM | #9
Argh head pictuuuures... Loved that last imagery of a nervous darth marr

Spoiler

SveinEternity
09.12.2012 , 01:24 PM | #10
@Kabe, I LOVE IT! I loled when I saw it. This is exactly what Darth Marr was thinking in this scene And wondering... Just who is Lady Gaga.

@Bright, when I was writing that scene I really tried to take Clyde's sense of humor and Scourge and Clyde's beleif differences and mesh them together. I am glad you liked it.

Ok I have a more detailed plan now ,so I will get in new chapters soon. Need to write before sub runs out...
The Eternity Legacy