Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Question regarding HK-51 and crewskill

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Question regarding HK-51 and crewskill
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SnipeAlott's Avatar


SnipeAlott
08.29.2012 , 06:27 AM | #1
Haven't seen this asked yet, if I missed it I apologise.

If u get/buy HK-51, will u get an additional companion to send out for crewskills, or will the max stay 5?

Kalfear's Avatar


Kalfear
08.29.2012 , 06:30 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by SnipeAlott View Post
Haven't seen this asked yet, if I missed it I apologise.

If u get/buy HK-51, will u get an additional companion to send out for crewskills, or will the max stay 5?
and to add to this

Will we be able to put the droid crafting bonus parts on HK for crafting missions?

I paid my million creds for my ship repair droid and then 100k extra for each characters protocol droid.

Sure hope it doesnt end there and able to put the sensor units in for crew skill missions
In regards to lessening F2P and Preferred restrictions
In GAMING, as in LIFE,
You get what you pay for
No game restriction is so dire that $15.00/month will not eliminate it

DaveMoomin's Avatar


DaveMoomin
08.29.2012 , 06:32 AM | #3
i guess you would be able to send him out but you will still be limited to concurrent missions.

this is of course speculation as no info has been released

AllisonBerryman's Avatar


AllisonBerryman
08.31.2012 , 10:27 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
We asked Jason Attard (Senior Game Balance Designer) whether HK-51 would give players an additional Crew Skills deployment. He said that right now we plan on keeping the maximum deployed at 5. Regarding his bonuses, he'll have a small efficiency bonus to all Mission Skills and a small critical bonus to all Crafting Skills.

SnipeAlott's Avatar


SnipeAlott
08.31.2012 , 10:29 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
We asked Jason Attard (Senior Game Balance Designer) whether HK-51 would give players an additional Crew Skills deployment. He said that right now we plan on keeping the maximum deployed at 5. Regarding his bonuses, he'll have a small efficiency bonus to all Mission Skills and a small critical bonus to all Crafting Skills.
Thanks, that's all I wanted to know

Anysao's Avatar


Anysao
08.31.2012 , 10:32 AM | #6
Oh ok, that makes sense. Does better on ALL missions and crafting, but still caps at 5.
Sounds like he is replacing the ship droids.
Thanks for the response!
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

SnipeAlott's Avatar


SnipeAlott
08.31.2012 , 10:33 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
Oh ok, that makes sense. Does better on ALL missions and crafting, but still caps at 5.
Sounds like he is replacing the ship droids.
Thanks for the response!
I would pay for a 10million credit legacy unlock that would allow him to kill the ship droid, great idea!

fanuvstarwars's Avatar


fanuvstarwars
08.31.2012 , 11:29 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SnipeAlott View Post
I would pay for a 10million credit legacy unlock that would allow him to kill the ship droid, great idea!
HK-51 [Statement] "Previous encounters with meatbags had all but solidified my conclusion that droids would one day rule the galaxy. Having met your ship droid, I have decided that meatbags still have a fighting chance."

[Query] "May I please kill the ship droid master? It's insistance on fragrancing your ship has become quite the nuisance."

[Statement] "Master. The ship's sabacc table is in need of spare parts. I recommend the ship droid's communication device as a suitable replacement."
"What are Sith 'light side points'? A quick death."

chuixupu's Avatar


chuixupu
08.31.2012 , 11:37 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by SnipeAlott View Post
I would pay for a 10million credit legacy unlock that would allow him to kill the ship droid, great idea!
That would be fantastic.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Panzerbat's Avatar


Panzerbat
08.31.2012 , 11:39 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by SnipeAlott View Post
I would pay for a 10million credit legacy unlock that would allow him to kill the ship droid, great idea!
I'd double that, but kill Skadge the frogfaced tub of lard.