Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Sith in a Pretty Dress: Chronicles of Adwynyth

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
Sith in a Pretty Dress: Chronicles of Adwynyth

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
11.03.2012 , 06:41 AM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by Adwynyth View Post
Timeline: Nar Shaddaa, not long after Quinn hitches a ride
Very minor Nar Shaddaa SW Class spoilers (your contact's name)


Spoiler
Oh Quinn, I pity you.

Wulox's Avatar


Wulox
11.03.2012 , 07:14 AM | #172
Just read them all and I couldn't stop laughing throughout! You have done a fantastic job and I eagerly await the next one!

iamthehoyden's Avatar


iamthehoyden
11.03.2012 , 10:17 AM | #173
I think I see Covert Torso Energy Armor in Quinn's future
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Ardim's Avatar


Ardim
11.03.2012 , 11:50 AM | #174
Poor Quinn. He has no idea what he's in for, does he?
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Aerios: Powertech Avran: Sniper

Adwynyth's Avatar


Adwynyth
11.03.2012 , 10:44 PM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Oh Quinn, I pity you.
You should. Wait...no, it's QUINN! You shouldn't! He's a horrible, horrible person!

Quote: Originally Posted by Wulox View Post
Just read them all and I couldn't stop laughing throughout! You have done a fantastic job and I eagerly await the next one!
Thankee! I hope to get it posted this weekend.

Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
I think I see Covert Torso Energy Armor in Quinn's future
Had to fix the link, but yeah...that would be too kind. But there will be leather involved.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ardim View Post
Poor Quinn. He has no idea what he's in for, does he?
Absolutely none. For someone who scheming and underhanded, he can be an idiot in unfamiliar situations.
Horrendously bad fan fiction: Sith in a Pretty Dress

Ardim's Avatar


Ardim
11.04.2012 , 03:50 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by Adwynyth View Post
You should. Wait...no, it's QUINN! You shouldn't! He's a horrible, horrible person!
Hey, Quinn's a bro. You don't hate on bros.

Quote: Originally Posted by Adwynyth View Post
Absolutely none. For someone who scheming and underhanded, he can be an idiot in unfamiliar situations.
Well he is practically a computer in human form...
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Aerios: Powertech Avran: Sniper

Adwynyth's Avatar


Adwynyth
11.04.2012 , 06:40 PM | #177
Timeline: Nar Shaddaa, right after the last post
Minor Sith Warrior Ch 1 spoilers


Spoiler
Horrendously bad fan fiction: Sith in a Pretty Dress

kabeone's Avatar


kabeone
11.04.2012 , 07:55 PM | #178
Quote: Originally Posted by Adwynyth View Post
Timeline: Nar Shaddaa, right after the last post
Minor Sith Warrior Ch 1 spoilers


Spoiler
<3. that is all.

Ardim's Avatar


Ardim
11.04.2012 , 09:03 PM | #179
Poor Quinn.... I pity and laugh at him at the same time.
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Aerios: Powertech Avran: Sniper

Wulox's Avatar


Wulox
11.05.2012 , 11:09 AM | #180
I really don't know if that was too harsh on Quinn or not!