Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is your NPC headcanon?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What is your NPC headcanon?

redfurry
08.30.2012 , 06:57 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Malles View Post
You forgot! A Stockstrike to the head costs two rounds of ammunition!
Obviously because the rounds become dislodged and fall off. Once again, Republic weapon engineers...

imnotawitch
08.30.2012 , 08:01 AM | #12
Thought of an interesting one during my morning stroll. Very minor SW and SI Act II spoilers.

Spoiler
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."- George Carlin
*Forever Shenanigans*

Ranadiel_Marius
08.30.2012 , 09:25 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by redfurry View Post
Obviously because the rounds become dislodged and fall off. Once again, Republic weapon engineers...
Don't make fun of Repubic Engineering, they figured out how to fire gravity from a BFG! They had to cut some corners on some other projects to pull it off, but they did it and it is awesome!
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

Roodbot
08.30.2012 , 09:49 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by imnotawitch View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler
Once you go tank, you never go back!

Ereiniel
08.30.2012 , 10:05 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Roodbot View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler
The Girard Legacy The Shadowlands
Eryn, Empire's Wrath | Cipher Agent Thalia | Ariena, Darth Nox | Grand Champion Varenne
Captain Andrina | Colonel Astaria | Calanthe, Barsen'thor | Sarinne, Jedi Battlemaster

Malles
08.30.2012 , 03:09 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by redfurry View Post
HAHAHA reminds me of that scene from Johnny English.
I used simple happy language words to help you understand.
Why yes, I have been a proud SWTOR Community member since August 2011. Why, wanna fight about it?

Roodbot
09.03.2012 , 05:55 PM | #17
Having just finished Torian's conversations, I reached the following conclusion:
[LIST][*] Torian (at least my Torian) does not speak Basic well. Mando'a was his first language, and he has a tough time with Basic vocabulary. He spent weeks on the HoloNet trying to figure out the correct phrasing to propose.
Once you go tank, you never go back!

Uluain
09.03.2012 , 06:51 PM | #18
Levelling a Sith Pureblood Sorcerer. In my head-canon, he was never a slave but is the last of his particular Kissai-caste clan from Ziost. His companions are correspondingly different:

Khem Val -- the Dashade is in effect a family heirloom. When Vaaysh dies, last of his bloodline, the Dashade will be free... if the ancient curse binding him to servitude doesn't kill him at the same time. Otherwise, pretty much a soul-eating thug.

Andronikos -- an Imperial Intelligence agent whose cover was blown and ended up stranded on Tatooine. Imperial Military Command no longer needed his intel, so he was only extracted when a Sith Lord needed his particular knowlege. An expert slicer, and also very good at finding underworld sources for certain rare drugs and poisons useful for dark side rituals or use in interrogation droids, which he custom builds from kits as a hobby.

Ashara -- haven't gotten her yet, but when I do, we'll see. I may play her as a fallen padawan, or maybe she is the former slave sent to Korriban to learn the ways of the Sith and my Sorcerer is her master now. Yeah, that sounds good. As an alien, she'll face a good deal of prejudice especially from my character (who has a "we are the TRUE Sith" complex).

kalistea
09.04.2012 , 07:45 AM | #19
SW spoiler

- 2V-R8 that annoying droid ...

Spoiler

Zacula
09.06.2012 , 09:12 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by HellbirdIV View Post
Wait, does that make me her.. "Beard"?

... Well, now I don't feel so bad about cheating on her with Jaxo.

Speaking of:

Headcanon: Ava Jaxo to be getting better after the Act II... Incident. Kurus visits regularily! <3

Others:
  • Bowdaar makes a great chef/bartender. That's why he's in the galley all the time!
  • Watcher Two has a 'thing' for the female Imperial Agent. (I haven't played a male one yet, is it possible to flirt with her?)
  • Blizz loves it when I give him piggyback rides. Wait, that's actual canon? Nevermind then
  • Fez Burba is exactly the kind of super awesome scientist he thinks he is, he's just had a very bad run of luck lately!
  • Enlisted women in the Imperial Army are encouraged to be kind and motherly (presumably because when they get older they're expected to have lots of soldier kids) because all the female Imperial Trooper NPCs you meet are just sweet and adorable. (Officers, particularily Navy ones, are not included)

I'll probably think of more that aren't just headcanon F/F shipping at some point and I'll post those.
You can flirt with Watcher Two, but she hates it.
Onward to victory, or something like it!