Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

can't login please help

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

banlungx
08.29.2012 , 01:24 AM | #11
here is my log (thx for the method to find it BTW)

Spoiler

just for noted

i login and play normally fine yesterday for about 3-4 hour so when i decide to rest and logout

1 hour later i can t login and found this 208 error....it s seem to me that the problem coming from your side .

Cerimon
08.29.2012 , 01:41 AM | #12 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings banlungx,

Please perform the pathping procedure from my previous post and post the results here for further analysis. Thank you.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

banlungx
08.29.2012 , 02:50 AM | #13
here is my pathping

Spoiler

i am not sure it s the one you want or not because i get it from run CMD
not Search for file.Because when i do there is no black CMD icon.

Cerimon
08.29.2012 , 02:52 AM | #14 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings banlungx,

The traceroute/pathping process is not getting past your router. Please turn it off for one minute and then back on. Once that is done please try the pathping again and post your results here.

Thank you for your cooperation.

banlungx
08.29.2012 , 03:03 AM | #15
Spoiler

here it s look a bit difference from the old one though does that mean anything OxO

Cerimon
08.29.2012 , 03:13 AM | #16 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings banlungx,

Your router does not appear to be functioning. Please contact your Internet Provider for further assistance.

Once your router is functioning you will be much closer to playing.

kichimaru
08.29.2012 , 05:21 AM | #17
i'm sure he's not has prob with router

hereis pathping for your command:

Spoiler

and this result for my own command { Tracert easwtor.vo.llnwd.net }

Spoiler

CS, your pathping command is not a point of this resolve

i tried to Traceroute to easwtor.vo.llnwd.net is work fine

Kichimaru Sage (Seer) LV.50 || Kichi (Vanguard Shield)LV.44 || Gal (Gunslinger) LV.5
MW COUNCIL of Galactic Republic

Cerimon
08.29.2012 , 06:08 AM | #18 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings banlungx and kichimaru,

There was a widespread connectivity issue recently and most Internet Providers have rerouted their traffic to avoid the issue while it is fixed. Your ISP may not be rerouting traffic to our servers yet.

To be sure of the best possible connection to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ from your computer, we recommend that you set your router to allow connections across the following TCP ports and port ranges: 80, 8995, 12000-12999 and 20000-30000. For instructions on opening (or "forwarding") these ports on your router, we would suggest that you check the router manual or the manufacturer's website. Due to the huge variety of routers on the market, our Technical Support team cannot assist you with port forwarding queries.

kichimaru
08.29.2012 , 07:18 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings banlungx and kichimaru,

There was a widespread connectivity issue recently and most Internet Providers have rerouted their traffic to avoid the issue while it is fixed. Your ISP may not be rerouting traffic to our servers yet.

To be sure of the best possible connection to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ from your computer, we recommend that you set your router to allow connections across the following TCP ports and port ranges: 80, 8995, 12000-12999 and 20000-30000. For instructions on opening (or "forwarding") these ports on your router, we would suggest that you check the router manual or the manufacturer's website. Due to the huge variety of routers on the market, our Technical Support team cannot assist you with port forwarding queries.

you mean both of inbound & outbound?

Kichimaru Sage (Seer) LV.50 || Kichi (Vanguard Shield)LV.44 || Gal (Gunslinger) LV.5
MW COUNCIL of Galactic Republic

Cerimon
08.29.2012 , 07:58 AM | #20 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings kichimaru,

Yes, both inbound and outbound.

Let us know how you get on.