Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Billing Error: Bank Name is an Alphanumeric Field

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Billing Error: Bank Name is an Alphanumeric Field
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TrentEaston
08.28.2012 , 01:57 AM | #1
Greetings,

I just wanted to get a recurring subscription. And when I enter my Bank's name I get this error:
Bank Name is an Alphanumeric Field

Because of the [Space]es apparently. My Bank's name has [space]s in it. When I try any solution without spaces, it doesn't work. (Account could not be confirmed)

What am I supposed to do now? (I was hoping I could get away from the Gametime Cards....)
Darth Aarev - Immortal Sith Juggernaut || Lord Meng - Sith Sorcerer || Thokaz - Marksman Sniper || Portao the Honorable - Arsenal Mercenary
Thamien, Knight of the Republic - Jedi Sentinel || Master Theolen - Jedi Shadow || Captain Korso-Rev - Sabotage Gunslinger || Allivan - Commando Combat Medic

Cerimon
08.28.2012 , 02:13 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings TrentEaston,

Please be advised that issues of this nature can be resolved by our Account & Billing agents who can be contacted by phone via this page. Account and billing issues can only be dealt with by telephone. Thank you for your understanding.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

TrentEaston
08.31.2012 , 11:37 AM | #3
Alright, so I tried calling, only to end up in an endless loop of a mashine giving me the FAQ in audio format.
(I tryed calling the German support....)

What do I have to do, to get a real person on that phone?

Reminder: You are keeping me from paying you money! It should be in your very interest to help me (or any customer...).
Darth Aarev - Immortal Sith Juggernaut || Lord Meng - Sith Sorcerer || Thokaz - Marksman Sniper || Portao the Honorable - Arsenal Mercenary
Thamien, Knight of the Republic - Jedi Sentinel || Master Theolen - Jedi Shadow || Captain Korso-Rev - Sabotage Gunslinger || Allivan - Commando Combat Medic

Ratae
09.02.2012 , 01:35 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello TrentEaston,

Obviously we cannot discuss your account details on a public forum so you were right in the first instance to contact our customer support, but Iím sorry to hear you had difficulties speaking with someone.

Please try phoning again and select the options for German, accounts and billing and to speak to a live operator.

Iím sorry for any inconvenience this has caused but I am sure our support team will be able to resolve this for you.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

TrentEaston
09.03.2012 , 04:29 PM | #5
Solved, thread can be closed.

Thanks for the patient answeres.

Ratae
09.04.2012 , 01:54 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello TrentEaston,

Thank you very much for the update Ė pleased that the matter has been resolved for you.

Let us know if thereís ever anything else we can help with.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support