Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cannot log onto my main char!!!!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Cannot log onto my main char!!!!!!!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Covax
08.27.2012 , 03:46 PM | #1
I cant log onto my main char on the server Tomb of Freedon Nadd! There is a very fast load screen and I keep getting kicked back into the char selection screen! my other chars work but not my main! hes currently In his ship. This is getting BLOOD RIDICULES!

Char name: Shárpè

Server: Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Mandiaru
08.27.2012 , 03:51 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Covax,

The issue you are describing might be due to corrupted files in your Star Wars: The Old Republic game data (affecting the environment of your main character). That being said I would advise to run the repair function located in the lower left hand side of your launcher by clicking on the cog symbol and choosing ''Repair'' (please note that you must be logged into the launcher to do this).

And on a side note, generally speaking you can run the repair function whenever you feel some game features do not work as they should as this might as well be caused by a file corruption.

Please let me know should you still be unable to login with your character Shárpè afterwards.

Thank you.
Mandiaru | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

Kaiihlan
08.27.2012 , 04:07 PM | #3
Having the same issue with my character on The Bastion, ran the repair scan as mentioned and still cannot log into my main character.

Quintain
08.27.2012 , 04:07 PM | #4
Me and 3 other players are having the same issue. Dont think it is a client-side issue.

Covax
08.27.2012 , 04:16 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Mandiaru View Post
Greetings Covax,

The issue you are describing might be due to corrupted files in your Star Wars: The Old Republic game data (affecting the environment of your main character). That being said I would advise to run the repair function located in the lower left hand side of your launcher by clicking on the cog symbol and choosing ''Repair'' (please note that you must be logged into the launcher to do this).

And on a side note, generally speaking you can run the repair function whenever you feel some game features do not work as they should as this might as well be caused by a file corruption.

Please let me know should you still be unable to login with your character Shárpè afterwards.

Thank you.

I have done what you said and alas no joy its still not working!

RazorMonmokai
08.27.2012 , 04:18 PM | #6
I've been trying to log in for the past hour now. I can get onto character selection screen then it diverts me to the server listing stating it is my connection.

Quintain
08.27.2012 , 04:19 PM | #7
Also performed repair and still cannot log onto my main character. I am still able to access my lower level toons though.

When attempting to log into Quintain on Jung Ma from the character selection screen, the loading screen displays and the loading bar progresses faster than normal. When complete, it sends me back to the Character Selection screen.

Mandiaru
08.27.2012 , 04:20 PM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone,

Thank you for reporting this. In order to investigate further (and get you back into the game as soon as possible), could you please tell us on which location you logged off with your affected character the last time (like Covax already did in his entry post)?

Thank you for your cooperation!
Mandiaru | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

Quintain
08.27.2012 , 04:23 PM | #9
Here are 3 that I know of:
Server: Jung Ma
Quintain
Inyusha
Syntal

Covax
08.27.2012 , 04:26 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Mandiaru View Post
Hi everyone,

Thank you for reporting this. In order to investigate further (and get you back into the game as soon as possible), could you please tell us on which location you logged off with your affected character the last time (like Covax already did in his entry post)?

Thank you for your cooperation!
I restarted my computer and im still having the game problem!