Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Assassin Best Tank Build

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Sith Assassin Best Tank Build

ZabrakJediPrime
08.26.2012 , 11:30 PM | #1
Hello, I would like to know the best skill tree to fall under to be powerful in pve and pvp situations. I would like to be competive and powerful against other players, but also against environment or story missions. Any suggestions?

Rassuro
08.27.2012 , 06:43 AM | #2
Well if you want to tank, then that would be the Darkness tree.

If you just want some tips on various kinds of Assassin builds, you could go to the Assassin advanced class section of the forum, people have posted a lot of stuff there about various builds.

I would suggest that you just check out the trees for yourself and make decisions on what you think will work for you and your desired play style. It doesn't hurt to experiment a little, you'll learn a lot in the process. On the fleet you can reset your talent points once per week for free, and after that it will get progressively more and more expensive.
Toor, 50 Operative healer | Odaen, 50 Assassin tank | Tiyr, 50 Vanguard tank | Zerofour, 50 Mercenary DPS | The Red Eclipse

Malles
08.28.2012 , 04:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ZabrakJediPrime View Post
Hello, I would like to know the best skill tree to fall under to be powerful in pve and pvp situations. I would like to be competive and powerful against other players, but also against environment or story missions. Any suggestions?
I'm assuming you want a spec that will help you dominate in both PvE and PvP. Truth is, that is a very delicate balance to achieve and is very, very rarely worth the effort.

That being said, I know of two different Sin tank specs, one for PvE and one for PvP. This is the standard PvE.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200rcrskbskbsZZf0cM.2

And this is a PvP spec.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200bcrszrskdsZZcMcM.2
I used simple happy language words to help you understand.
Why yes, I have been a proud SWTOR Community member since August 2011. Why, wanna fight about it?