Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"The key to your success is a small and sorry creature"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
"The key to your success is a small and sorry creature"

OllieRaiden
08.26.2012 , 04:45 PM | #1
I was thinking back to early on in the Sith Warrior storyline, since I recently started my Inquisitor line and heard the quote in the thread title during 'The Blood Legacy' where you are told this premonition about your story as a Warrior and, apparently, Inquisitor too (was that just a glitch I wasn't supposed to hear?)
I was trying to work out, what exactly does this refer to? Would it be Jaesa, since you can sort of shape her in your image, but I wouldn't exactly call her key to your success. Was she what the premonition refers to and I'm just reading too much into it, or am I missing something else obvious?

Darth_Vicente
08.26.2012 , 04:48 PM | #2
No, the creature she refers to is Vette. You need her to complete Naga Sadows tomb. She can lean darker if you start getting approval with her and are dark.

The Inquisitor is told to "Beware the shadow killer. Though he can be bound, he cannot be contained" or something similar, but is obviously referring to Khem Val.
Grand Lord of The Sovereign Aeons Server: Ebon Hawk
The Kinslayer Legacy
Darth Nšeblis | Darth Lanfear| Lord Ra'hvin| Cipher Agent Aludra| Ziare, Imperial Loyalist|Apprentice Telv'isa'sdra|Apprentice Gwynofar|Master Lews-Therin

Raltar
08.26.2012 , 05:52 PM | #3
Yeah, this premonition is pretty much limited to your final trial on Korriban. She's talking about Vette.

Serris_Kell
08.26.2012 , 11:20 PM | #4
She's talking about Vette, and the whole thing could be considered a trap, since while she is small Vette is by no means pathetic. Hell, by the end, the only people on the whole dammed ship that could take her on is the Sith Warrior him/her self and maybe Pierce.

In short, treat her well, she knows where you sleep. :P
"Fear is a lie. Passion is a lie. Fears gives temporary powers, and passion is easily manipulated. Real strength in the Force comes when one is no longer afraid."
―Kel'eth Ur

Revan-the-knight
08.26.2012 , 11:23 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Serris_Kell View Post
In short, treat her well, she knows where you sleep. :P
Thats not always a bad thing
Chose a Marauder, Not because they are OP, i chose it because its the closest thing to Revan as you can get, Revanites Unite!

The Vaner Legacy

Contin_gency
08.27.2012 , 05:43 PM | #6
Oh, the old lady is refering to Vette/ Khem Val!? When I was lvling up my SW and SI, I always did this quest AFTER I got my first comp.

afedyuki
09.05.2012 , 10:40 PM | #7
In case of Sith Warrior she might be referring to Quinn.

_biddan_
09.08.2012 , 05:17 AM | #8
small,sorry,you can shape her to your image,vette is small,not sorry and you can't shape her,the only possible answer is jaesa.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Etenas
09.12.2012 , 08:39 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
small,sorry,you can shape her to your image,vette is small,not sorry and you can't shape her,the only possible answer is jaesa.
Jaesa is hardly a "key to your success" while Vette is your ONLY key off Korriban.

Don't look to deep into it guys, that crazy old Sith lady can't see that far into the future.

_biddan_
09.15.2012 , 05:26 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Etenas View Post
Jaesa is hardly a "key to your success" while Vette is your ONLY key off Korriban.

Don't look to deep into it guys, that crazy old Sith lady can't see that far into the future.
you can't shape vette,vette will always be...well...vette.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50