Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thats it, i give up.I cannot gear up in this gear grind from hell !!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thats it, i give up.I cannot gear up in this gear grind from hell !!!

Eillack
08.26.2012 , 06:24 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TripleDaddy View Post
Yes, it is completely Bioware's fault you decided to change spec and now must re-gear.

The injustice!
^ / thread

Crawelc
08.26.2012 , 06:25 PM | #22
Some of us remember how it used to be to get pvp gear. So yeah, if you cba to earn you gear by making sure there are wzs to play, dont do wzs.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

Hessen
08.26.2012 , 06:28 PM | #23
Back in the good old days of MMOs it used to take YEARS to get full gear.

ChazDoit
08.26.2012 , 06:35 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by DjSnazzyduds View Post
100 games? What the... whoa math is not your forte.
I was beign generous and assumed you would be earning 120 commendations every game, if that's the case, you need 100 games to get full BM.

Even if you throw a weekly and 7 dailies in there, its still more than 90 games that you have to play.

As I said, that's kind of Grind2Win if you ask me, and let's not even talk about War Hero gear.

Covax
08.26.2012 , 06:35 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by TripleDaddy View Post
Yes, it is completely Bioware's fault you decided to change spec and now must re-gear.

The injustice!
lol ^^^this

Shissan
08.26.2012 , 06:39 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by hyuplee View Post
translation:

Bawwwwww i want best gear but i dont want to put in the effort bawww
Yep I agree with you. Maybe he wants a new vendor added where you talk, push #1., 2 or 3 for free PvP armor rewards!

Shissan
08.26.2012 , 06:40 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Hessen View Post
Back in the good old days of MMOs it used to take YEARS to get full gear.
Yeah I love how people complain about "grinds" these days. I remember 14 hour PoG raids in EQ LOL No instances so you had to race to get the zone, and then finish it or you will lose it haha.

Bredeweg
08.26.2012 , 06:47 PM | #28
Lmao are you serious stop blaming the Dev's for you not making your mind up. so man up spend the week in warzones and stop crying like they owe you something for your indecisive mind. sorry if that sounded mean, but i'm tired of seeing all these QQ posts about this sucks and that sucks or i'm done with the game when we all know you'll be playing your guardian tomorrow and the next day after that
Bolharr Legacy - Ebon Hawk
Kellris I Yethreen I Mack I Kota
Devistemous I Minieva I Revull I Talrria
http://www.swtor.com/r/WFn8Td

Kalfear
08.26.2012 , 06:48 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
When i got my Guardian to 50 i first wanted to be DPS, but after igeared up i changed my mind and
wanted to be a PvP tank Guardian.But i cannot trade in vindicator BM gear for Warhero War leader gear.
Bioware want me to grind all the Battlemaster gear twice so i can turn in war leader BM gear for wh war leader gear.

Worst gear grind ever in a western MMO i'm sure...Sry but no to hell with this !!! your gear progression stinks !!!
yeah that grind from hell

I mean 6 matchs a day for a week to replace the battlemaster gear
HOW DARE THEY!!!!!

Whats with all the entitlement posts today around here?

2-3 minutes travel to long
My life sucks so I want my game to pander to my schedual
How dare I be expected to do content to get the reward I want

I swear its getting worse around here!

PS: Go play EQ, FFXI, Lineage 1 or 2, SWG, UO, DAoC, AC, AO, Eve Online and a host of other games and then come back here and try to claim TOR even has grind, much less the worst grind in north america MMORPGs
In regards to lessening F2P and Preferred restrictions
In GAMING, as in LIFE,
You get what you pay for
No game restriction is so dire that $15.00/month will not eliminate it

FourTwent
08.26.2012 , 06:50 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by ChazDoit View Post
As I said, that's kind of Grind2Win if you ask me, and let's not even talk about War Hero gear.
100 games is not even a big deal

i dunno where these gamers come from that walk into an RPG game and expect to be given the best gear instantly.

guess what, 99% of all RPGs in existence make you GRIND for your gear. shoot, they make you grind for your BASIC gear, and usually make you win RNG to obtain the BEST gear.

If this keeps up gamers will be expecting to log into an MMO on launch day and expect to instantly be max level