Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Celebration VI trailer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Celebration VI trailer

Eillack's Avatar


Eillack
09.04.2012 , 11:41 AM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
His mere presence drained the will of his servants, similar to Darth Nihilus. Even Mace Windu was in danger of falling during their duel. I have no doubt Sidious could turn a mere padawan.


Sidious is beast.
I think Mace Windu's BMF'ness was the main reason he was going to kill Sidious.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
09.04.2012 , 12:32 PM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
I think Mace Windu's BMF'ness was the main reason he was going to kill Sidious.
Well he is Samuel L. Jackson.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Darth_Precursor's Avatar


Darth_Precursor
09.04.2012 , 04:45 PM | #153
Just watched the trailer. I cannot wait. Sidious against Savage and Maul is going to be sick!!
Dynaster- Operative Medic
Chillum- Deception Assassin

<GOML>
The Bastion

Eillack's Avatar


Eillack
09.05.2012 , 04:09 PM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Well he is Samuel L. Jackson.
Exactly! Anything his characters do should never be surprising .
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Gaunte's Avatar


Gaunte
09.09.2012 , 01:28 AM | #155
I had heard about it before from a book or comic, but I was a bit disappointed to see the rebirth of Darth Maul at the end of the previous season. He was such an awesome villain in Episode I, but he got cut in half and fell down a very deep shaft. Maybe I'm guilty of thinking that Zabraks have the same anatomy as humans and I can't see how he didn't bleed to death in seconds with a severd abdominal aorta (there is no way a lightsaber could cauterize a blood vessel that large), or be killed by the fall. If he survived how would he even get out of the shaft? To see him come back feels like the writers are running out of ideas.

That being said, if I try really hard I can suspend my disbelief and gape in amazement at Darth Sidious beating the ever loving cr*p out of him and Savage Opress.

BrandonSM's Avatar


BrandonSM
09.09.2012 , 12:12 PM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by Gaunte View Post
I had heard about it before from a book or comic, but I was a bit disappointed to see the rebirth of Darth Maul at the end of the previous season. He was such an awesome villain in Episode I, but he got cut in half and fell down a very deep shaft. Maybe I'm guilty of thinking that Zabraks have the same anatomy as humans and I can't see how he didn't bleed to death in seconds with a severd abdominal aorta (there is no way a lightsaber could cauterize a blood vessel that large), or be killed by the fall. If he survived how would he even get out of the shaft? To see him come back feels like the writers are running out of ideas.

That being said, if I try really hard I can suspend my disbelief and gape in amazement at Darth Sidious beating the ever loving cr*p out of him and Savage Opress.
Running out of ideas? No.

Fans begging them and money? Yes.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
09.09.2012 , 12:55 PM | #157
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Running out of ideas? No.

Fans begging them and money? Yes.
Yep, honestly all Maul was was a tool to show that the Sith had returned. Pretty straight forward, though there are more ridiculous guys that have survived like that one who survived being only a head in a jar. Forget his name though..
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Tuscad's Avatar


Tuscad
09.09.2012 , 04:19 PM | #158
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Yep, honestly all Maul was was a tool to show that the Sith had returned. Pretty straight forward, though there are more ridiculous guys that have survived like that one who survived being only a head in a jar. Forget his name though..
Simus:http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Simus. It wasn't that ridiculous to me because he was a Sith of old, this was when they had access to more arcane techniques. Naga Sadow killed him and framed the Republic this is what started the original war that led to the one that resulted in the treaty of Coruscant, the Great Hyperspace War.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
09.09.2012 , 04:47 PM | #159
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
Simus:http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Simus. It wasn't that ridiculous to me because he was a Sith of old, this was when they had access to more arcane techniques. Naga Sadow killed him and framed the Republic this is what started the original war that led to the one that resulted in the treaty of Coruscant, the Great Hyperspace War.
Ya alright, I guess I can buy that one.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.