Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Celebration VI trailer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Celebration VI trailer

Aitix's Avatar


Aitix
08.26.2012 , 11:02 AM | #1
You can watch it here.

Darth Sidious vs. Maul and Savage? This series just keeps getting better.

Other things I've noticed:

-Somebody is trying to destroy the Jedi Temple?

-Lots of Jedi bodies are are being buried.

-Apparently some people think the Jedi oppress the weak.

-Death Watch is allied with Maul.

-So is the Black Sun.

-Republic Commandos.

-Anakin is seen beating the crap out of Clovis.

-Ventress is killing Clones.

-Ventress vs. Ahsoka

-Pre Vizsla vs. Maul

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
08.26.2012 , 11:10 AM | #2
Maul and Savage fighting Palpatine....LOL if they don't get the **** kicked out of them I am going to be severely disappointed. Would be really sad if that fight lasts more then 5 seconds.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
08.26.2012 , 11:12 AM | #3
I maul and savage survive an encounter with Sidious I will stop watching that show.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Tuscad's Avatar


Tuscad
08.26.2012 , 11:13 AM | #4
I knew it from that last trailer! I knew Sidious was on Mandalor to either recruit or destroy Maul! Yay for Sidious with two lightsabers! Maul and Savage are going to get their ***** handed to them.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Tuscad's Avatar


Tuscad
08.26.2012 , 11:18 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I maul and savage survive an encounter with Sidious I will stop watching that show.
They probably will, Witwer said that Maul was going to be around for a long time.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
08.26.2012 , 11:26 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
They probably will, Witwer said that Maul was going to be around for a long time.
What?! D: Lame....if they do, they better do it GOOD because I don't imagine a sith lord of Palpatine's caliber to just let them get away.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
08.26.2012 , 11:33 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
They probably will, Witwer said that Maul was going to be around for a long time.
Unless Maul is like super 'I can defeat Yoda in battle' beast mode, I doubt that. Fighting Sidous would be a good end for Maul in TCW. Not many people can fight the most powerful being in the galaxy and survive. And I doubt Maul is one of them.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Tuscad's Avatar


Tuscad
08.26.2012 , 11:38 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Unless Maul is like super 'I can defeat Yoda in battle' beast mode, I doubt that. Fighting Sidous would be a good end for Maul in TCW. Not many people can fight the most powerful being in the galaxy and survive. And I doubt Maul is one of them.
I have been thinking since Maul came back that it would be perfect if Sidious killed Maul, it would be the perfect way for things to go. Maul might be a liability (I can't remember if he knew who Palpatine really was or not). I would also be ok with Obi-Wan killing him and reclaiming his honor. I am going to lol if Delta Squad kills Maul and Dooku is to meh of a villain to get the honors in my opinion.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Tuscad's Avatar


Tuscad
08.26.2012 , 11:40 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Aitix View Post
You can watch it here.

Darth Sidious vs. Maul and Savage? This series just keeps getting better.

Other things I've noticed:

-Somebody is trying to destroy the Jedi Temple?

-Lots of Jedi bodies are are being buried.

-Apparently some people think the Jedi oppress the weak.

-Death Watch is allied with Maul.

-So is the Black Sun.

-Republic Commandos.

-Anakin is seen beating the crap out of Clovis.

-Ventress is killing Clones.

-Ventress vs. Ahsoka

-Pre Vizsla vs. Maul
You left out the return of Delta Squad.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
08.26.2012 , 12:00 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
I have been thinking since Maul came back that it would be perfect if Sidious killed Maul, it would be the perfect way for things to go. Maul might be a liability (I can't remember if he knew who Palpatine really was or not). I would also be ok with Obi-Wan killing him and reclaiming his honor. I am going to lol if Delta Squad kills Maul and Dooku is to meh of a villain to get the honors in my opinion.
In the book Wrath of Darth Maul I think Sidious told Maul that he was in the Galactic Senate if that is what you mean.
Also I am excited for the next season of this show. I can't wait to see Sidious fight.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu