Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unusual Egg

Merrihim
08.26.2012 , 09:19 AM | #1
Anyway we can get these to turn into a once in every 24 hour touch item instead of a spawn item with around an 8 hour timer?
Reasons are this, this is a collectable item in game for those of us that seek such things, I would rather play the game then sit in a nest for 8 hours or so, because I can't tell when the last one was collected.
I don't know if it is a bind on pickup pet when you hatch it or what because as of yet I still have not been able to attain it.
By making it a touch once in every 24 hours it allows as many people that want it to get it, keeps a potential money market scandal from occurring ala swg - gasp!, and people can actually play the game
Don't think I am asking for too much here, I just am not in love with spawn timers, one person could effectively own the situation on these eggs if they are the one to loot it, thus keeping others from getting it.

Flame On!
Impressive, Most Impressive

Kalfear
08.26.2012 , 01:27 PM | #2
If its not worth enough to you to sit in nest hoping for the spawn (it spawns every 4 hours in 1 of 3 random locations), then dont get the egg.

The fact everyone DOESNT have the pet is what makes the pet valuable and meaningful

You are just asking for the content to be made meaningless and trivial

We need MORE items like the unusal egg, not less.

MORE DIVERSITY, not less

Either the egg is worth the effort to you and you do it
Or its not and you dont

Dont ask for it simply to be hended to you though

PS: I wouldnt be adverse to egg being Bind to Legacy though to remove the temptation to sell egg as selling it makes it meaningless as well.
Housing brought me back
now add Paazaak, KotOR#1 swoop bike racing, and more flashpoints and planets

Zarahemla
09.01.2012 , 07:40 PM | #3
This item sells on the GTN for like what? 30k? That is nothing, just do 2 daily quests and buy it from the GTN. Save yourself the headache. I farmed up 14 of these eggs over the course of a week and found that farming them was not worth my time. I could make credits faster doing other activities.

That being said, I suggest that all pets and mounts are shared through legacy, so OCD people don't have to get every single rare mount and pet (specifically thinking of the rare drops from operations) on every single toon.
What I am looking for in a guild: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=538352