Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

10k heal ( trying to get one)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
10k heal ( trying to get one)

Leravulan
08.31.2012 , 06:46 AM | #11
Think I`ll post it here (11k+ tyverymuch :P )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ks4kKfCv-Y&feature=plcp

devolin
08.31.2012 , 10:06 AM | #12
Nice Gz! I knew if a sorc/sage or op/smuggler where to heal a bh/commando i would be a walk in the park hah Good job...next challenge is to do it on yourself haha :P Good luck
Jaffjaff-Tomb of Freedon Nadd
An ok-ish healer he is

KeyboardNinja
09.03.2012 , 12:03 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Leravulan View Post
Think I`ll post it here (11k+ tyverymuch :P )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ks4kKfCv-Y&feature=plcp
Impressive! If you had statted specifically for Surge, you could probably hit 12k with the same setup.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

December 13, 2011 to January 30, 2017

Riggz
09.10.2012 , 10:13 AM | #14
I'm a healer and all I've been stacking is crit-surge with power when I can

Do I need to start stacking power instead?

(operative healer)
Urdenot Level 65 Sorc
Urdonught Level 65 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

xZarquon
09.10.2012 , 02:55 PM | #15
@Riggz depends where your crit/surge are at. Since HPS isn't really a good measure of a healers' ability (not like DPS for the dd chars) you do have some leeway to figuring out what's best for you. If you're after a 10k heal you're looking at around 1200+ power with bloodthrist and maybe a merc with his shield to increase healing amount. If you're just looking for good heals with balanced stats around 200-300 crit and 75-78% surge should be about right with the rest of your secondary stats favoring power or alacrity (instead of crit/surge respectively).

dreoff
09.20.2012 , 12:55 AM | #16
Ummm...getting the buff from the sentinal doesn't count bud. Atleast not in my book. Only your buffs count for a super-crit in my opinion. Nice try though.
"Great, a rhyming Jedi, how profound! And just what I need today."

grallmate
09.20.2012 , 07:29 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by dreoff View Post
Ummm...getting the buff from the sentinal doesn't count bud. Atleast not in my book. Only your buffs count for a super-crit in my opinion. Nice try though.
IMO there would be 2 ways to look at it. The no holds barred super crit and the self heal super crit.

haksilence
10.03.2012 , 05:58 AM | #18
TIP:
kolto bombs stack.get a couple more commandos and coordinate that they pop them all out at the same time and you should get that bit healno problem

oaceen
10.17.2012 , 07:46 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by haksilence View Post
TIP:
kolto bombs stack.get a couple more commandos and coordinate that they pop them all out at the same time and you should get that bit healno problem
are you absolutely positive? i've tested this (although not extensively), and determined that they don't.

MalignKarma
10.29.2012 , 01:23 AM | #20
Matthis - 50 Operative | Mattak - 50 Juggernaut | Mattu - 50 Powertech | Mattsnip - 50 Sniper | Mattyre- 50 Mercenary