Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

10k heal ( trying to get one)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Roles > Healing
10k heal ( trying to get one)

devolin
08.25.2012 , 10:51 AM | #1
Hay guys Just making this post to try and get you guys to show me your 10k+ heals
nearest I have gotten so far is 9771 I think I could make it if I do a little more work.
http://i.imgur.com/VtJFQ.jpg This is highest so far.
Post your high heals if you can beat it

Exiled-Phoenix
08.25.2012 , 11:18 AM | #2
Thats pretty nice, could you post your stats please?
Aim, power, crit, surge.

Don't think alot of people can beat that, personally i have only had 6.5k but my power is at a low point atm.
I use to be a Deception Assassin, then I took a Dev comment to the face!
Now i'm a Mercenary healer.......

devolin
08.25.2012 , 12:40 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Exiled-Phoenix View Post
Thats pretty nice, could you post your stats please?
Aim, power, crit, surge.

Don't think alot of people can beat that, personally i have only had 6.5k but my power is at a low point atm.
yeah here they are I think I could get a little more aim if I get some campaign reflex armouring drops
http://i.imgur.com/XrGcD.jpg
Yeah as you see in the photo I don't have maxed out crit surge because You can easy max out surge % with a adrenal
and you get +11% bonus crit if you spec well as a commando/merc I have had 45% crit in the past but I found it kind of pointless.

KeyboardNinja
08.25.2012 , 01:55 PM | #4
Deliverance / Dark Infusion is the highest-potential heal in the game. So, in theory a Sage should be able to over-top 10k if geared appropriately.

Here's the thing: if you're going for a single, super-powerful heal to screenshot, you don't want to gear the same way you normally would. Basically, you're going to want to swap out every bit of crit you have for power/surge. (emphasis on surge) Main stat is still good, but not as important as power, which is in turn not as important as surge. You would want Campaign activated power and crit/surge relics, as well as the exotech triage adrenal. With all that, the best target to heal will be a sage who has maxed the storyline on a healer companion, giving them an extra 1% healing received above and beyond the 8% talented healing received boost. Finally, you will want to get a commando to drop kolto bomb for the 5% boost to healing received.

Once you've made all that preparation, a single Deliverance should be critting well above 10k, though the RNG variation is likely to be on the order of 1.2-1.5k. You *should* be able to play the same stat tricks with a commando healing a sage and achieve just over 10k, but it would be really hard.

The point is that getting this one single big heal is going to gimp your overall healing by quite a bit, since all you care about is a single crit. So, it makes for some fun screenshots, but don't throw away your old mods just yet! :-)
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dragonslayer on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (combat sentinel) Nimri (df scoundrel)
Averith (hybrid sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (jugg tank) Effek (ap powertech)

Chaqen
08.25.2012 , 02:33 PM | #5
To be honest an operative/sawbones should have the highest single heal because of the 30% talented surge, but yes a heal on a sorc speced right will be higher. Also use a marauder/sent with bloodlust over kolto bomb/missile (15%>5%).

Bugattiboy
08.25.2012 , 03:05 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by devolin View Post
Hay guys Just making this post to try and get you guys to show me your 10k+ heals
nearest I have gotten so far is 9771 I think I could make it if I do a little more work.
http://i.imgur.com/VtJFQ.jpg This is highest so far.
Post your high heals if you can beat it
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Sorry I couldn't resist :P

Exiled-Phoenix
08.25.2012 , 03:06 PM | #7
Nice stats, very nice amount of power, i'm assuming thats with a stim on too.

What does your average rapid scan (only heal ability with no CD) heal for and how high does it normally crit if i may ask?
Ive stacked crit to 50 on my merc to see if it would have a improving effect, but it doesnt...half of the time is still only half of the time and to unreliable.
Since i still need to optimize my gear, i'm going for a power build aswell now.

Also, just realized you healed yourself with shield on its an extra 20%
Just did that on myself and reached 6.7k, more then i expected.
I use to be a Deception Assassin, then I took a Dev comment to the face!
Now i'm a Mercenary healer.......

devolin
08.25.2012 , 10:55 PM | #8
I'll make a list of all the things I used later in the week (work and stuff)
But I do really want people to try and top it and get big heals
Try put the theory into practice so to say
Here is another one of my big heals I'm going to try hit 10k later this week also : http://i.imgur.com/T8Tq7.jpg
Jaffjaff-Tomb of Freedon Nadd
An ok-ish healer he is

devolin
08.25.2012 , 10:57 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Exiled-Phoenix View Post
Nice stats, very nice amount of power, i'm assuming thats with a stim on too.

What does your average rapid scan (only heal ability with no CD) heal for and how high does it normally crit if i may ask?
Ive stacked crit to 50 on my merc to see if it would have a improving effect, but it doesnt...half of the time is still only half of the time and to unreliable.
Since i still need to optimize my gear, i'm going for a power build aswell now.

Also, just realized you healed yourself with shield on its an extra 20%
Just did that on myself and reached 6.7k, more then i expected.
I'll make a mox screen shot of all my average heals with no super buffs and stuff later in the week
Jaffjaff-Tomb of Freedon Nadd
An ok-ish healer he is

oaceen
08.29.2012 , 11:48 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
With all that, the best target to heal will be a sage who has maxed the storyline on a healer companion, giving them an extra 1% healing received above and beyond the 8% talented healing received boost. Finally, you will want to get a commando to drop kolto bomb for the 5% boost to healing received.
actually, a combat medic commando would probably be the best choice since they can spec for +4% inc healing and +20% with reactive shield up
(granted this will lead to lots of downtime trying to find the perfect 10k heal if you don't get those crits right away)

also, kolto residue is sadly only 3% (after 1.2)