Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't find bodies to revive

MasonGL
08.24.2012 , 04:20 PM | #1
Once in a while after a friend has died, after the battle in the flashpoint I cant find their body to revive, Am I the only one with this problem, or is it a rule in flashpoints?

AngelFluttershy
08.24.2012 , 04:26 PM | #2
I think it is a loading bug. It happens all the time in Ops when a group wipes and a few re-enter to revive to only find that they can only see one or two of their party members.

DelphinHunter
08.24.2012 , 05:13 PM | #3
Yeh one solution we found was to highlight the player in raid list then open abilities window and activate it that way since the player cant be highlighted. The other part was to get close enough to where the body was too. But Im dps just hear this as healers were doing the most reviving.
_____Bloodhawk , Jedi Knight of the Republic, Sentinel, Founder.____
_________The Force will be with you...always _________

MasonGL
08.24.2012 , 05:30 PM | #4
Ok cool. So i'm not the only one, I've reported this bug to swtor support. Hopefully they get it fixed, it can be annoying.

Chaqen
08.24.2012 , 05:31 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DelphinHunter View Post
Yeh one solution we found was to highlight the player in raid list then open abilities window and activate it that way since the player cant be highlighted. The other part was to get close enough to where the body was too. But Im dps just hear this as healers were doing the most reviving.
The bug makes it where you cant target them or see them; but yes normally it is easier to rez people by clicking their name in the raid frames to target them.

KarethRiker
08.24.2012 , 06:00 PM | #6
This is a very long standing and annoying bug. I wouldn't hold out much hope for a quick fix.

Vegabond
08.24.2012 , 11:15 PM | #7
tell them to /follow

vojinsa
08.25.2012 , 01:09 PM | #8
tell their lazy *** to walk back like the rest of the group.
Quote:
Imperial Agent-If I brought you flowers, what would you do?
Kaliyo- Go look for a man?
I love Kaliyo.

AshlaBoga
08.25.2012 , 03:42 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by KarethRiker View Post
This is a very long standing and annoying bug. I wouldn't hold out much hope for a quick fix.
Same. From what I've read the dev's are still trying to figure out the cause.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

jumay
08.25.2012 , 04:09 PM | #10
You are definetly nit alone on this one. It has been an issue for a while now. It has become something that I just adjust to.