Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How to build a perfect Carnage Marauder on a Fresh 50

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
How to build a perfect Carnage Marauder on a Fresh 50

-Yui-
08.27.2012 , 04:27 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SithxGhost View Post
Can we gear up this way for the other 2 specs?
For focus get rid of all +crit mods/enhancements. For combat keep your accuracy at 94-5% without talents/form boosts. Otherwise, yes.
Yuii

Tamilveeran
08.27.2012 , 05:17 PM | #12
Do I buy the weapons or the armor first? Going to be 50 tonight with 3500 Ranked and 2000 Wz comms.

Help a brother out!

Ushuma-Orbi
08.28.2012 , 12:30 AM | #13
Hi there!

Thanks a lot for your advice, this thread, and the other one (carnage 100x better) are truly amazing, so, thanks for the time you put in help the community.

In the other hand, I bought the Battlemaster Vindicator Gear, but I rip out the mods and put them in the "Sith Dueling Outfit" and nothing happend, and I mean, I don't get any single stat, howd does it work? It only work with "orange gear"? Or could work, for example, with any hand-made gear?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Kind Regards.

P. S. - Hope you can teach us your rotation and the PvP guid you talk early.

P. D. - Nevermind I found the answer in a previous post, but still, I really wan to know your rotation and PvP advice as well
Ushuma Orbi
Invictus Tenebrae

Megatfx
08.28.2012 , 07:36 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ushuma-Orbi View Post
Hi there!

Thanks a lot for your advice, this thread, and the other one (carnage 100x better) are truly amazing, so, thanks for the time you put in help the community.

In the other hand, I bought the Battlemaster Vindicator Gear, but I rip out the mods and put them in the "Sith Dueling Outfit" and nothing happend, and I mean, I don't get any single stat, howd does it work? It only work with "orange gear"? Or could work, for example, with any hand-made gear?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Kind Regards.

P. S. - Hope you can teach us your rotation and the PvP guid you talk early.

P. D. - Nevermind I found the answer in a previous post, but still, I really wan to know your rotation and PvP advice as well
Putting them in either gear setup should work just, just note that you will NOT get the set bonus from Vindicator until you upgrade to War Hero. The set bonus in Vindicator Armor is tied to the actual ARMOR when it's BATTLEMASTER (Which you won't benefit from because we can't wear heavy armor), but the Set Bonus of War Hero Vindicator Armor is tied to the Armoring.

Essentially you have to play without a set bonus until you upgrade to War Hero.

Megatfx
08.28.2012 , 07:44 AM | #15
PS I am at 631.1 melee bonus damage now

Xerain
08.28.2012 , 02:10 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Megatfx View Post
Putting them in either gear setup should work just, just note that you will NOT get the set bonus from Vindicator until you upgrade to War Hero. The set bonus in Vindicator Armor is tied to the actual ARMOR when it's BATTLEMASTER (Which you won't benefit from because we can't wear heavy armor), but the Set Bonus of War Hero Vindicator Armor is tied to the Armoring.

Essentially you have to play without a set bonus until you upgrade to War Hero.
He could just not customize his look and use the BM pieces till he starts getting the vidicators armorings for his gear.

Tamilveeran
08.28.2012 , 05:12 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Tamilveeran View Post
Do I buy the weapons or the armor first? Going to be 50 tonight with 3500 Ranked and 2000 Wz comms.

Help a brother out!
Ping!

Megatfx
08.29.2012 , 06:12 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
He could just not customize his look and use the BM pieces till he starts getting the vidicators armorings for his gear.
He has to customize his look because you can't wear the Battlemaster Vindicator's Armor because it's HEAVY armor. You have rip everything out and put it in some kind of customizable gear. It doesn't have to be pretty, go with the cheapest option.

Megatfx
08.29.2012 , 06:13 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Tamilveeran View Post
Ping!
First I'd get full Battlemaster in every slot (Minus Implants, Relics, Earing)

Get War Hero Weapons after you've achieved Battlemaster in the above slots. (Get VINDICATOR everything)
Then upgrade to War Hero Boots, Legs, Helm, Gloves.
Then upgrade to War Hero relics, implants, earing.
Then upgrade to War Hero chest.
Then begin min/maxing.

Xerain
08.29.2012 , 09:00 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Megatfx View Post
He has to customize his look because you can't wear the Battlemaster Vindicator's Armor because it's HEAVY armor. You have rip everything out and put it in some kind of customizable gear. It doesn't have to be pretty, go with the cheapest option.
Sigh he's going to need to buy the BM marauder armor though. BM armorings don't trasfer over the set bonuses either so he can just sit in the BM marauder armor and at least have something useful with decent gear while they grind out their WH vindi 4pc.

And yes cheapest pieces aka 4pc without the chest :P.