Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Synthweaving] Cannot get past first craftable item?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Synthweaving] Cannot get past first craftable item?

woodsstephen
08.24.2012 , 12:49 PM | #1
Hi Folks,

I just hit level 60 in Synthweaving from crafting the very first bracer set you get access to. I assumed as I leveled up I would get access to more things, but I only see the belt in the light/medium/heavy armor sections. Has this happened to anyone else/am I completely missing something? Thanks for the help.

Tmanarl
08.24.2012 , 01:08 PM | #2
As you progress in levels, you do gain access to new schematics. These schematics are purchasable from your crew skill trainer located on the fleet and many major planet markets. So hit up the Synthweaving trainer and purchase your new schematics!

You gain access every 20 points or less, and it is important to pay attention to the difficulty level of what you are crafting. This affects how many crew skill points you can possibly gain from crafting that item.
Orange - guaranteed 2 points
Yellow - guaranteed 1 point
Green - chance at 1 point
Gray - no points gained.

Have fun!
The Valar Legacy : Begeren Colony
Maris: 55 Imperial Operative | Cinnagar: 55 Sith Sorcerer | Shiian: 55 Sith Juggernaut
Sevri: 55 Bounty Hunter Powertech | Rolorra: 55 Sith Marauder | Calvaria: 23 Sith Assassin

woodsstephen
08.24.2012 , 01:10 PM | #3
Excellent - thanks for the help!

AiDeeKay
08.25.2012 , 12:30 PM | #4
What you can also do is make extras of any green schematics you have and "Reverse Engineer" them. By doing so, you have a chance to learn a better version of the schematic. You can RE a green item to learn the blue schematic and with RE'ing a blue schematic you have the chance to learn the purple schematic. As you obtain these schematics, the stats of the original item will increase, but the item level will remain the same. So you could potentially have a level 20 character in complete purple gear.