Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

lagg issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pyrithnumo
08.24.2012 , 11:26 AM | #1
Your game is really unplayable, it is always loading and lagg even when world is fully loaded. By the way, I using a brand new computer and internet connection is good.

This game really cause me alot of stress and game rage. Some of your datacons quest are not able to be completed, due to narrow pathway after climbing and jumping in a LAGGING game. I always fall and repeat the process again in frustrations.

Why create a narrow path to grief players when your game really lagg BADLY. This also happen when someone from the opposite faction in a speeder suddenly appear in my screen.

I know when my game freeze lagg, and I died from a pvp kill. You guys need to fix this game, the game is good but the core is really rotten!

Skodan
08.24.2012 , 12:19 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Pyrithnumo View Post
Your game is really unplayable, it is always loading and lagg even when world is fully loaded. By the way, I using a brand new computer and internet connection is good.

This game really cause me alot of stress and game rage. Some of your datacons quest are not able to be completed, due to narrow pathway after climbing and jumping in a LAGGING game. I always fall and repeat the process again in frustrations.

Why create a narrow path to grief players when your game really lagg BADLY. This also happen when someone from the opposite faction in a speeder suddenly appear in my screen.

I know when my game freeze lagg, and I died from a pvp kill. You guys need to fix this game, the game is good but the core is really rotten!
not going to comment on datacrons, but you say your computer is brand new, yet you lag when someone on a speeder comes on your screen, that likely indicates you need to lower some graphics, what is your frame per second (command is ctrl shift f). lower some graphics, turn on shaders/shadows and you should see less lag
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Sutii
08.24.2012 , 07:04 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Pyrithnumo,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with the performance of the game. Although you have no doubt attempted some of the steps below, could you please ensure that you have checked each of the following:
  1. You should make sure that you have the latest version of DirectX installed on your system. For further details please check here.
  2. Check that your Graphics card and Sound card have the most recent drivers installed. For instructions on how to update your Graphics card please see here, for Sound cards please see here.
  3. You should check that you have the latest Service Pack and Windows Updates installed for your operating system including the optional updates such as .NET Framework and Visual C++ features.
  4. Check the minimum specifications of the game, to determine whether your computer may experience difficulties running the game.
  5. Reducing the in-game graphics settings may help to improve the performance of the game.
  6. You can try closing down any unnecessary applications that may be running in the background. You can check the applications tab and processes tab in Task Manager to see what programs are currently running.
  7. Resetting your User Interface (UI) may help to clear graphical issues you are experiencing. To reset your UI please hold down the “Ctrl” key and press “U”. You will need to do this twice to fully reset your UI. Restarting your client (or simply logging out and then back in again) should also do the same.
  8. Please check the Server Lag (latency) icon to the left of your mini-map while in-game. This will display the current quality of the connection to game server. If this attribute shows that there is a poor connection, then your issue may be related to latency. Please check this article for helpful tips on connection troubleshooting.
I would also strongly advise that you read through the following thread, A Note on General Performance Issues from Avi Mintz, our Associate Project Manager for the client engineer team, and Joveth Gonzalez, our Associate Online Community Manager, which outlines many performance tweaks and improvements that you can make to improve the game clients performance.

If the problem persists after you have checked the above, then please reply here with your DxDiag report and we will endeavour to assist you further. Please see this thread for information on how to obtain this.

Thank you for your co-operation.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support