Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please Update Us On HM Upgrades

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

venomlash
08.30.2012 , 08:43 PM | #21
Oh, I would love to run Colicoid War Games in hardmode. The Devs should make those six FPs into Tier 2 hardmodes so we can run stuff other than Lost Island all the time. The Sentinel Droid...it haunts my dreams.
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

scullzomben
08.31.2012 , 08:19 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by venomlash View Post
Oh, I would love to run Colicoid War Games in hardmode. The Devs should make those six FPs into Tier 2 hardmodes so we can run stuff other than Lost Island all the time. The Sentinel Droid...it haunts my dreams.
Exactly this. But could you imagine Darth Ikoral from Red Reaper? That would be by far THE best fight in this game if it were a Tier 2 HM FP.

CharlieBrown
09.04.2012 , 03:32 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by scullzomben View Post
Exactly this. But could you imagine Darth Ikoral from Red Reaper? That would be by far THE best fight in this game if it were a Tier 2 HM FP.
YES!! I absolutely love that fight. Every part of that would be awesome.
Fiera MainAssassin Tank
<E> Guild Prophecy of the Five

KarethRiker
09.04.2012 , 05:56 PM | #24
I really liked the 4 on 4 in boarding party and would love to see that in an HM version with new mechanics.

scullzomben
09.04.2012 , 06:21 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by KarethRiker View Post
I really liked the 4 on 4 in boarding party and would love to see that in an HM version with new mechanics.
Do you mean Mandalorian Raiders?

Gairnok
09.06.2012 , 02:07 AM | #26
I never, ever want to see them. I want to see NEW FRESH content, not the same old same old with more hp. I like my old '72 Chevelle. But I dont want companies to produce them today either. NEW FRESH content is what we should/DO want.

wainot-keel
09.07.2012 , 08:35 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Gairnok View Post
I never, ever want to see them. I want to see NEW FRESH content, not the same old same old with more hp. I like my old '72 Chevelle. But I dont want companies to produce them today either. NEW FRESH content is what we should/DO want.
If tuning this for HM for Tier 2 is faster and easier, why not ?

I played Athiss 1 time with mara, 0 with my sorc. Hammer station 1 time each. Cadamimu (sp?) I don't remember, so probably 0 too. Red Reaper 1 time with my sorc. Kinda like that.

With both my toons, how many times I played ...
BT: fuuuuuuuu
BP: fuuuuuu
Foundry: fuuuuuuuu
D7: fuuuuuu
FE: fuuuuuu

you get the idea.

I too want new flashpoints, but the truth is, at 50, is only a good thing have more options to do HMs

Enderet
09.07.2012 , 12:32 PM | #28
I would like this too... give us an update.

Khevar
09.07.2012 , 01:38 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Gairnok View Post
I really really REALLY hope Bioware doesn't listen to you.

I run HMFPs pretty frequently, as I like the BH comm reward. I've done the ones already available many times. However, the 6 flashpoints that have not been made into HMs? I've only ever done them once or twice. I'd LOVE to do them as HMs.

What on Earth is wrong with having more options at endgame?

And let's be realistic here, how much time does it take to build brand new flashpoints from scratch? Writing the story, building assets, designing the levels, recording the VOs, etc. etc. etc.

Now, how much time does it take to retune an existing flashpoint for a HM?

Heck, why can't we get BOTH?

grallmate
09.07.2012 , 04:56 PM | #30
I'm all for making the Hammer Station - Red Reaper FPs into HMs. I LOVE RR its my favorite FP by far.

However, in terms of making them T2 HMs, there is more to T2 (aka LI) than just tighter enrage timers. LI is all about the mechanics of the fight and you can't change them too drastically when converting to HMs. They could add in some new mechanics but I doubt they could change them enough to make them T2.

LI is great because a full Campaign group still wipes if they ignore mechanics. Just tuning a HM for a Columi+ group does not make it a T2, it means that its just over geared slightly later than the T1s. Ikoral and the flag droid have potential to become T2, Prophet of Vodal Kresh or the last boss in Colicoid War Game: not so much.