Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unkillable Space Enemies

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

a_castle
08.23.2012 , 06:45 PM | #1
During a space mission about 30 seconds into it the fighters become unkillable from laser fire.

They can still be killed by missiles. No, shield generation is not turned on. It happens even on my low-level characters that can't toggle yet between increased laser power/shields. Some enemies later on will again become killable. It happens on all missions and causes many of them to become unable to be completed.

I found a post about this that is 9 months old here but couldn't find a solution. Any help?

Mandiaru
08.23.2012 , 07:04 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings a_castle,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Based on your sentence ''It happens even on my low-level characters'' I would assume that the issue you are describing is occurring in different missions. However, I would still like to ask: Are you by any chance experiencing this issues in the mission ''Clouds of Vondory'' only?

If you believe that a certain situation you are encountering requires our investigation you can submit a ticket via the In-Game tool. We are of course delighted to look into your report after receiving it.

Please do let me know if there is anything else I could offer assistance with for the time being.

Thank you.
Mandiaru | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support