Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anakin Skywalker vs Darth Bane

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Anakin Skywalker vs Darth Bane

BrandonSM
08.23.2012 , 05:12 PM | #1
The Chosen One vs the rebellious founder of the Rule of Two

Who wins?
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Aximand
08.23.2012 , 06:08 PM | #2
Oh Brandon...

*shakes head*

So disappointed in you.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

BrandonSM
08.23.2012 , 06:10 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aximand View Post
Oh Brandon...

*shakes head*

So disappointed in you.
I'm bored...
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

AhsokaTanorules
08.23.2012 , 06:10 PM | #4
Darth Bane merely goes boo. Haydenkin soils his shorts and goes running back to Mommy on Tatooine and....well you get the picture.

Aurbere
08.23.2012 , 06:12 PM | #5
As much as I would like to say Bane, I have to say Anakin. Canonically, Anakin is pretty much the epitome of Force power. That is, if he reached his true potential.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

BrandonSM
08.23.2012 , 06:15 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
As much as I would like to say Bane, I have to say Anakin. Canonically, Anakin is pretty much the epitome of Force power. That is, if he reached his true potential.

Well, I'm talkign ROTS Anakin before his downfall and pre-suit.

Anakin beats Bane in Saber Combat, thats for sure. But a Force Battle would be quite interesting.

Aurbere
08.23.2012 , 06:43 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Well, I'm talkign ROTS Anakin before his downfall and pre-suit.

Anakin beats Bane in Saber Combat, thats for sure. But a Force Battle would be quite interesting.
I don't know. Bane is no joke, but you don't beat Dooku based off of luck alone. I think the duel would be very heated and they would both get so mad at eachother. Who knows, maybe it would end in a draw.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Newyankalt
08.23.2012 , 06:51 PM | #8
With a Sith there is never a draw anakin wins this one I believe.

Tahrl
08.23.2012 , 07:28 PM | #9
Anakin takes the cake. And eats it too. Right in front of Bane. What a jerk.
"Weakling! You will never reach your potential if you falter at the slightest obstacle. Beyond that wall lies your destiny. Beyond that wall lies the full power of the dark side. If you do not have the strength to reach it, then you do not deserve to become a Sith sorcerer!"

Aximand
08.23.2012 , 08:56 PM | #10
Well, seeing as how by the Banite rule, Bane himself is in actuality the weakest of that order (since he was the first), I gotta go with Anakin on this one.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.