Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Drudenfusz
03.18.2013 , 11:05 AM | #341
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenemi View Post
I hate April Fools Day and everything about it so any news I make is always serious and thus, no. It is not.

darthshinji - Sadly, I don't know :/ Some people are wondering if it may have to do with being a member for a certain amount of time--that would suck though v-v as it may be too late already for some of us. Just need to hope maybe we'll see e-mails or things this upcoming week or the next.
Maybe the e-mail isn't needed, just that you have accounts for both games at April 1st. Anyway, if I don't get the pets for the games I will write a ticket and hope that the CS will sort that out.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Vandicus
03.18.2013 , 03:26 PM | #342
Reposting this from another thread for people concerned about being unable to get the new pets.

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I have the answer to these two questions which I think is what most people are looking for (especially B)

A. In order to get the pet you will have to have received the email mentioning the pet promotion. Then you would need to create a new SWTOR account with that email address. That account will then, at a later date, receive the pet.

B. At this moment subscribers cannot get the items, no. This was intended as a cross-promotion to other EA free-2-play games. However, I can tell you that subscribers will have access to these items in the future. We are still working out both the when and the how. I will share any details as I get them.

Hope that answers your questions!

-eric
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

Jenemi
03.18.2013 , 04:20 PM | #343
ugh, that sucks :/ updating first post.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

tman_ac
03.18.2013 , 07:37 PM | #344
Sucks really. Wanted to claim tomorrow that I have 76/76 pets. Now I can only say I have 76/81.
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress

blindxsecrets
03.30.2013 , 06:43 PM | #345
Got the GameStop card pet today (Lobelode) and posted a few pictures in another post. Figured I'd post them here too in case you wanted to use them. If you want better lighting, I can grab a screen from Tatooine or something. =) Just let me know.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2b5lyw.png
http://i48.tinypic.com/muy992.png
Founder of SWTOR, been here since early access! 5-year-vet of SWG. Chimaera. Chilastra. Sunrunner. Bria. <3

Jenemi
04.10.2013 , 03:51 AM | #346
Apparently a Primeval Storage box (36 Planetary Comms each) has been found holding a Hagnoffarl--which, as I'm sure most of you know, is from the Acquisitions Race. I'm wondering if they are re-releasing through those boxes though.

Or if maybe there are some new pets in there as well :/ Hmm.

Besides that, I find the Beastmaster at Avesta Plantation very intriguing (X: 2404 Y: 1272 Z: -148)

Octom
04.10.2013 , 06:50 AM | #347
2 guildmates have got one, girlfriend included, so go ahead and remove any 'can no longer obtain' description from it.
Quote: Originally Posted by AdamChattaway View Post
doe snot
No referral link for you. I don't want you to subscribe to this 'game'. I don't want you to play it at all. I want you to go away from this broken mess that will never be fixed and find something else.

Octom
04.10.2013 , 06:57 AM | #348
Um... Is there any way the beastmaster WASN'T named after a developer's girlfriend?

Looky
Quote: Originally Posted by AdamChattaway View Post
doe snot
No referral link for you. I don't want you to subscribe to this 'game'. I don't want you to play it at all. I want you to go away from this broken mess that will never be fixed and find something else.

Jenemi
04.11.2013 , 12:01 AM | #349
A Lobelot is also being reported from the boxes so it does look like it may carry old/retired pets which is nice.

SilentKitty
04.11.2013 , 02:05 AM | #350
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenemi View Post
Apparently a Primeval Storage box (36 Planetary Comms each) has been found holding a Hagnoffarl--which, as I'm sure most of you know, is from the Acquisitions Race. I'm wondering if they are re-releasing through those boxes though.

Or if maybe there are some new pets in there as well :/ Hmm.

Besides that, I find the Beastmaster at Avesta Plantation very intriguing (X: 2404 Y: 1272 Z: -148)
I got a Hagnoffarl on a random mob on Makeb, guess he was a pet lover too. Don't worry, I will give his little friend a good home.