Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need more Elegant Modified Lightsaber schematics

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Need more Elegant Modified Lightsaber schematics

Khevar
08.23.2012 , 10:09 AM | #1
I'm trying to wallpaper my entire ship with them and I've only gotten about 485 from mission drops.

Can the drop rate for this schematic be increased?

Skodan
08.23.2012 , 10:33 AM | #2
i dont understand why you cant make green/blue/purple sabers (can you with armstech for guns?), like armormech/synthweaving can with gear as well.
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

GalaxyStrong
08.23.2012 , 11:30 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
I'm trying to wallpaper my entire ship with them and I've only gotten about 485 from mission drops.

You can have all mine Bro, they just sit my in character's bathroom on the ship. You know in case he runs out of toilet-paper, so he has something else to wipe his *** with.

don't even get me started on relic's
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

Estimate
08.23.2012 , 05:55 PM | #4
There's your problem.

Do only one room. The other schematics will give a nice variety for all the other rooms.

PS: I n the unlikely circumstance that you're short a few of any schematic, give me a shout, I've started on a second layer and can peel a few off.

STARWOLFSWE
08.24.2012 , 02:21 AM | #5
Goddammit. If I knew someone wanted them I should sell them for 540 credits to the droid!

asbalana
08.24.2012 , 09:41 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post

Sorry I did not see your post sooner. I just sold a few hundred of them to a vendor and would have been glad to have sold them to you at a reasonable price that reflects their value. Say four credits each.

Karkais
08.24.2012 , 10:23 AM | #7
These schematics are vendor trash.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

GalaxyStrong
08.24.2012 , 01:51 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Karkais View Post
These schematics are vendor trash.
I love how my Crit's on Treasure Hunting Missions= VENDOR TRASH!!!!!

TOTAL BS!!!!!

W-T-F BIOWARE
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

Karkais
08.25.2012 , 01:38 AM | #9
Its not that these schematics are bad per se, but since they are the only two schematics that are dropping, the market is oversaturated and they are worth nothing.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Zarahemla
08.25.2012 , 02:28 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Skodan View Post
i dont understand why you cant make green/blue/purple sabers (can you with armstech for guns?), like armormech/synthweaving can with gear as well.
Yes, Armstech can make green/blue/purple weapons, in addition to the orange (modable weapons) that they learn from schematics. The green recipes are learned from trainers, and the blue and purple schematics are learned from reverse engineering the greens then blues.

Comparing modable gear with purple mods and purple gear that is crafted of the same level, any idea how the stats compare? My guess is that the reverse engineered purple gear will have better stats than the orange gear with purple mods. Just wondering if anyone compared apples to apples.
What I am looking for in a guild: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=538352