Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favourite Species?

EnsignSorrow
08.24.2012 , 07:59 PM | #11
Togruta, and Miraluka.
"To be Jedi is to face the truth, and choose. Give off light, or darkness, Padawan. Be a candle, or the night, Padawan: but choose!"

Asbiorn
08.26.2012 , 12:46 AM | #12
Chiss
They spawned my all-time favorite Star Wars character, Mitth'raw'nuruodo(Grand Admiral Thrawn). His epicness is what inspired me to make my Imperial Agent a Chiss.

Contin_gency
08.26.2012 , 03:22 AM | #13
Sith Pureblood, there wouldn't be the Sith Order without the Sith Pureblood.

Also, I would love to read internet posts of people being absolutely confused about Sith Pureblood if a new Star Wars movie coming out and Sith Pureblood are featured.

I also liked Chiss. However, since SO MANY people rolled Chiss IA, they ruined Chiss for me. I once had a Chiss IA that I got up to lvl 9 on Hutta before I deleted him because I saw WAY TOO MUCH Chiss IAs...

Omnitheo
08.26.2012 , 05:18 AM | #14
Yuuzhan Vong.

Too bad they've pretty much disappeared since the end of the NJO series

Malrus
08.26.2012 , 07:49 AM | #15
Gen'Dai.

Throw as many purebloods at one as you like but I can guarantee that the outcome won't be to good for the sith.

Tegija
08.26.2012 , 08:18 AM | #16
Zabrak there my fav specie

revan_worshipper
08.26.2012 , 11:28 PM | #17
Nautolans and Selkath. Purley because they look cool and not like someone jsut colored in a picture of a person with a sharpie.
∞[█╣╣╣╣▀▀()▀▀]Ξ{███████████████████████████████████████)

RixoFutu
08.27.2012 , 11:37 AM | #18
"Yoda race". Just because it fascinate me, their mysteries.
"Once, I thought myself a monster. I played in rivers of blood and laughed as innocents quaked. Yet when I touched the Dread Masters, I saw that my darkness was but a shadow of true depravity."

Reynaga
08.27.2012 , 11:50 AM | #19
Humans, they are so verisitile. Don't nay say me, post clearly asked for favorite species. Baring them, I have to say Ortolan, they are so cute ^_^.
The Korbin Legacy B.C.
"When fighting monsters, one must take care not to become a monster themselves." F. N.

Vespassian
08.27.2012 , 12:15 PM | #20
Miraluka and "Yoda's Species"
JOREL
COLE