Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favourite Species?

Rayla_Felana
08.23.2012 , 09:58 AM | #1
Which is your favourite Species in the Star Wars galaxy? mine has to be the Pureblood Sith, they are as close to the perfect Force Sensitive race as you can get and they naturally have strength in the Dark Side of the Force, combine that with their amazing architecture and way of life, they are the ultimate species.

Wolfninjajedi
08.23.2012 , 10:10 AM | #2
Eh no real race I think is ever perfect. :P

But anyway, like Shistavanens. Pretty much bipedal wolves, whats not to love? Plus one of em was an awesome jedi master(even if he only appeared for about a minute.)
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

BrandonSM
08.23.2012 , 10:14 AM | #3
Chiss.

Seriously hope they come out with some more lore for them.

And Wookiee.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

PeepsMcJuggs
08.23.2012 , 10:26 AM | #4
Besalisks. I've always wanted a quadruple-wielder as a playable species :-)

Otherwise, Barabel, Noghri or Trandoshan.
"Making the internet a happier place, one infraction at a time."

caesaraugust
08.23.2012 , 08:17 PM | #5
Selkath. They're visually appealing, and just all around cool.

If not them, Vurk.

ToEasy
08.23.2012 , 08:28 PM | #6
I don't really care for many species but one of my favorites is Shistavanens.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

RaptureRocker
08.24.2012 , 06:06 PM | #7
I've got a four way tie. Twi'leks and Rodians have always been my absolute favs, but Miraluka and Chiss are right up there.

Aurbere
08.24.2012 , 06:12 PM | #8
Kel Dor. That's it. Kel Dor have so much awesome history with the Force, evidenced by the powerful Baran Do Sages and powerful masters like Plo Koon.
Added Chapter 55 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

iprovoast
08.24.2012 , 06:36 PM | #9
Chiss, they're one of the few species that have been featured frequently yet still have so much mystery around them.

Kaisernick
08.24.2012 , 06:39 PM | #10
chiss sure they may simply be blue humans but there mystery and thrawns epicness makes them my all time fave.