Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TORParse.com

earsrgood
03.31.2013 , 05:40 AM | #41
Now that TorParse has the desktop parser and the website so that we can see top DPS parses for each boss it is by far the best parse/DPS log for SWTOR. It's recount and world of logs in one

Nothing else comes close, keep up the good work
Not Good Enough - EU Progress Raiding Guild
http://www.notgoodenough.eu/

Lyynk
03.31.2013 , 09:01 AM | #42
Thanks for the kind words I'm hoping to have the ingame parser finished very soon.

The server migration is still ongoing today. This will cause problems connecting to the website. Apologies for the inconvenience.... there is quite a lot of data to move. Should be done with the server migration sometime this evening or tomorrow.

oofalong
04.01.2013 , 08:47 AM | #43
I really like your Statistics section. Can you add the combat dummies as selectable fights?
Oofalong | Oofawrong | Incendiari | Uriyah | Litlah & More
Repoofalong | Tuamara | Liolami & More
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
You are correct Oofalong.

Lyynk
04.01.2013 , 10:39 AM | #44
I will be doing that when I add/remove stuff for SWTOR 2.0

Grimsblood
04.15.2013 , 10:07 AM | #45
I am not sure if it was intended or if there is information elsewhere; however, there is no statistics tab for any of the new 2.0 content. Also, I believe there is a bug on the statistics of the second fight in TFB. No information shows for 16 man (Could it still be a server migration thing?).
DPS is science. Healing is art. Tanking is strategy.
Hippolytà - Level 50 Sentinel - Grimsblood - Level 55 Sage
Saphyria - Level 55 Sniper - Fenrîr - Level 55 Gunslinger

Lyynk
04.15.2013 , 12:57 PM | #46
I'll be redoing the Statistics pages for the 2.0 content in the coming weeks. Thanks for pointing out that the boss wasn't showing anything... was a small configuration error with the server transfer that I've fixed now.

Lyynk
04.16.2013 , 04:20 PM | #47
The Statistics pages are now updated for SWTOR 2.0. I've also added the Operations Training Dummy and the ability to filter all stats by advanced class. I could still use a little bit of help verifying some of the bosses. Thanks!

namesaretough
04.16.2013 , 11:59 PM | #48
A little note, the 5th boss of the new Op (Olok the shadow) seems to only take into the account the 3rd phase of this fight. I don't know if this was chosen on purpose, but it's ignoring the phase up top (fighting the wealthy buyer) and the first ground phase (clearing the puzzle) and treating those as trash, instead of part of the boss. The MOX parser also breaks the fights in the same place, so there may be some reason for this in the logs, I'm not sure. I just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Edit: Not many parses for 16M HM/NiM seem to be updating for the last 2 bosses. I know a bunch of logs have been uploaded for the last boss that don't show up on the statistics page, and almost no logs show for the second to last boss.

http://www.torparse.com/a/181266 An example of a log that updated for the rest of the fights, but not those two.
Smugglin

JDotter
04.17.2013 , 03:37 AM | #49
Thank you for adding individual classes. Makes the sorc inside me feel good even though I'm up there with all AC's now lol

Some of the fights are glitched, imma re upload log and see if that fixes it.

IE: http://www.torparse.com/a/181672 Shows me above 2K but I'm not listed on the fight. dunno owell, great job though.

Lyynk
04.17.2013 , 11:35 AM | #50
Thanks guys, I'm still working out a couple issues, so I appreciate the reports.